GRIP is a software plug-in for your favorite DAW that is used to design tyre and chassis sounds for motion picture.
This in-the-box solution gets the job done fast, 100% configurable, automation ready and pretty darn fun, admittedly.
Ramp up the speed – hear the sound evolve
Choose your vehicle type
Reduce Grip to start skidding!
Blend surfaces and fine-tune details
READY – SET – AUTOMATE!
Simply take control and drive GRIP – like TURBINE, it has been designed to feel and sound like the real thing. Record your results or plot out the perfect automation to suit your motion picture!
GRIP comes packed with over 650MB of high quality source recordings, prepared and ready to shape your custom, dynamic vehicle sound.
Switch between an interior / outside view, change angle and distance on the fly.
DON’T EDIT – BE HAPPY
Say goodbye to meticulous sample searching, cutting, crossfading, pitch shifting and aligning – get the sound just right with a few parameter tweaks and trigger suspension impacts with the simple tap of a button.
In addition to morphing the quality and character , you can mix and automate the intensity of each individual sound inside GRIP.
• Dynamically produce vehicle wheel and chassis sounds for motion picture
• Choose from 5 base vehicle types
• Automate every parameter
• Adjustable parameters:
– Chassis intensity
– Perspective: Interior / Exterior
– Perspective: Angle, Distance
– Grip / Skid Amount
– Skid Blending
– Skid Pitch
– Surface Blending
– Detail Amount
– Mix: Rolling, Skid, Detail, Chassis, Suspension
• Trigger Suspension impacts with a simple tap
• Simple but powerful in-the-box solution
• Eliminate the need for sample cutting, crossfading, pitching and aligning
• Set any ground vehicle scene to sound – car commercials, races, motion picture, trailers, product demos and more
• Create and prepare vehicle sound one shots or loops for interactive media and games
GRIP requires a free iLok account
Please note: GRIP requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
GRIP works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
Logic Pro • Pro Tools (11+) • Cubase • Nuendo • Ableton Live • Reaper
Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit), 4 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5
Mac: Mac OS X 10.9, 4 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5
Available licensing options:
Machine License activation and USB Dongle