Need a license for more than one user / workstation? Discounted multi-user licensing is available, and I’m happy to let you know that there’s a brand new system in place to help you get the correct license.
Best wishes from Asbjoern
1) When browsing the site, simply add the desired libraries to the cart
2) Once you reach the cart, enter your desired number of users & click Confirm (your multiuser discount is automatically applied)
3) Complete the checkout to get the libraries for your desired number of users
• Go to your account, click Re-Order next to a relevant order, and pick your desired number of users and complete the checkout
• Single user license: A) You’re a freelancer working on your own, or B) you’re a company with 1 audio workstation and/or 1 sound designer = A single user license is needed
• Multi-user license: A) You have multiple workstations or a team of sound designers, and/or B) you run an audio server that can be accessed by multiple users = each workstation/user needs a license
We’ll be glad to help with any special licensing requirements – contact us below for a custom quote.
1. You have multiple workstations or a team of sound designers
2. Your audio team has grown in size
3. Sounds are stored on a company network/server
4. You only have single-user licenses (but the sounds are used by several people)
5. Your sound collection has been compiled over many years, with no clear licensing overview
6. Personal, contractor and company collections mixed up
7. No licensing exists, or documentation is missing