The winner is drawn at random on June 1st. Enter below in as many ways as you like for the chance to win those excellent sound effects:
See anything you like? Go ahead and get it anytime – and if you end up being that lucky winner, we’ll refund 4 Lukáš Tvrdoň SFX purchases you’ve made during the contest period.
Bring the monsters to life! Bestial roars, screams and murmurs of 6 bizarre creatures. From brutal, deep growls to sharp, ear-pearcing screeches.
Each character has several expression variations, such as “talk”, “scream”, “hit”, “attack” or “death”.Monsters included:
Black Boss – brutal and dirty, hardcore metal-styled, saturated beast
Behemoth – deeply-growling, dark animal from shadow swamps
Ghoul – deeply-burbling, stagnant undead being
TwinHead – eerie, weird beast with multiple mutated vocal-cords
CruelGoblin – sharp, piercing, damned sabre-teeth mutant
DeadBaby – sharp, high-pitched, demonic spirit of an unlucky toddler
The SFX demo consists of several 6Monsters sounds mixed with a light spatial effect and an ambience from The Horrid library.20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Explore the new planets with strange fauna and flora! Designed, yet organic sounding natural soundscapes and individual animal voices. Exclusively on A Sound Effect!
– Ambience Organic – 28 files x 150 seconds of fantasy forest soundscapes, including giant aggressive crickets, huge ugly frogs and colorful mixture of bizarre insect swarms
– Roar Sequence – 101 files of undiscovered species shouting, barking, gaggling, croaking, chirping and more, mostly without any background noise
– Ambience Abtract – 9 files x 150 seconds of diffused eerie drones with taste of the distant planets
– including different perspective / environment variations, such as “close“, “distant forest“, “bright meadow“, and more
– normalized to -18 lufs20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Foley Angry Door 192 Play Track 1400+ sounds included, 103 mins totalRated 5.00 out of 5
The doors are very kind, but don’t make them angry. They could lose their temper resulting in a very noisy bang.
This library enriches the sfx world with new door and gate objects, both source and designed, with variety of expressive actions and perspectives. The everyday usual noises along with fantasy stimulating sounds – e.g. deep “dungeon” metal door, high pitch squeaking wire-netting gate, heavy church gate and so on. To make the slams and smashes even more hard, heavy and dirty, wildly designed “Angry” versions have been added.
• 18 door and gate objects, recorded in old, gloomy houses and a church
• 6.29 GB, 645 files, several takes for each action
• “Close-Up”, “Near”, “Middle” and “Behind” perspectives in selected cases, plus mix of them
• 192khz/24 bit including ultrasonic information- the greatest resolution for next design processes
• Sound Devices MixPre6, Sanken CO100K, Sennheiser MKH30, DPA 4007, DPA 4060, Schertler Dyn Uni P48
• Photo reference for each object20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Animals & Creatures Beastie Girls 192 Play Track 989 sounds included, 21 mins total
These beasties bring extreme female vocalizations for fighting, action, pain, basic emotional reactions, general gibberish speech and some English words. Get ready for hardcore screaming, shrilling, power shouting, hoarsing, whispering, death rattling, laughing, crying, choking, wheezing, yelping, moaning, groaning, panting, breathing and more.
– 3 different voice characters with various styles: Eris, Kali, Zisa
– 989 files, start and end without silence gaps for immediate implementation
– 192 kHz / 24 bit file resolution with ultrasonics, 783MB unpacked
– source files – cleaned, with basic equalisation contour
– volume normalized to -18 lufs, files under 300 kB to -3dB20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Welcome to the first comprehensive collection of BMX extreme sport riding sound effects. Diverse environments, surfaces, obstacles and bikes are at your fingertips now.
Captured at 192 kHz 24 bit high resolution with a gear such as ultra-bandwidth Sanken CO100K microphone, the files are ideal source for awesome slow motions, as well as for realistic and creative sound design in general.
• rides, pass bys, jumps, bumps, lands, crashes, tricks, grinds, squeaks, skids and other effects
• divided into Big Ramps and Street Freestyle folders
• both indoor hall and outdoor street locations
• gravel to smooth surfaces
• usually several variations in each file
• natural dynamic range
• professional gear used – Sanken CO100K, Sennheiser MKH 416, MKH 30, Sound Devices 788T, Zoom F8
20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Also included in LT Underwater Bundle 2!
The library has been recorded on small and medium-sized trip motorboats in Montenegro, Adriatic Sea. Rather than image of a specific boat model, this collection includes a set of universal elements with plenty of variations and perspectives, both realistic sources and stylized designs.
Boat ride / overwater – engine roar with more or less rushing water hiss, mic onboard
Boat ride / overwater – without the sounds of engine – universal rushing water around a fast moving object
Boat ride / underwater – sounds of a fast movement underwater
Waves splashing on a hull / underwater – boat is not moving, different wave intensities
Designed underwater – adding more interesting variations and emotions to the previous categories – stylized / multi-layered / spacious / diffused / distant / deep / eerie
Ambient Sound Fish 1 MKII hydrophone – includes ultrasonics
Aquarian H2A hydrophone
Sound Devices Pre6 recorder
Sony PCMD100 handheld recorder
Rode SoundFiled NT-SF1
• 94 files – 19 source overwater, 20 source underwater, 55 designed underwater
• 24 Bit / 96 kHz native resolution mono/stereo
• meta-tagged in Soundly
• each filename includes the full tag line
20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Environments City Distant Play Track 14+ sounds included, 130 mins totalRated 5.00 out of 5
The City Distant library gets you a series of high quality, diffused city ambiences. Choose ‘flat’, unobtrusive background tracks, or versions with emerging elements: trains, cars, trams, bells, sirens, fireworks and other noises. Captured in Prague, Czech Republic.Library highlights:
• Native 192kHz /24bit
• excellent mics used – Sanken CO100K (wide range, ultrasonic mic, recording frequencies up to 100kHz) and Sennheiser MKH30 (industry standard) in MS stereo configuration.
• Use any of rendered LR tracks or reach for included raw MS data.
• Long takes (up to 7 minutes).
• 12 files (plus the raw data), at several locations.
• Flat and normal versions20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Get the injection of ultrasonic-grade sources…
This is an open-minded toolbox with a variety of sound element sources. Most sounds were captured in high resolution and contain rich ultrasonic information. That gives much better results for creative post-processes such as heavy down-pitch shifting or time stretching.
Design Source 192 collection combines different materials and actions, such as: slime manipulations, friction slides, creaks, squeaks, crackles, impacts, resonations, swooshes, pours, shakes, crazy man vocalizations, chihuahua growls and attacks, bursts, water elements and much more.20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Distant Blast library brings heavy explosions, impacts and detonations right into your track.
• focused on faraway outdoor explosions
• organic, yet heavily designed content
• wide palette of dark colours, sub-bass rich
• 40 “Distant Blast” and 41 “Even Deeper” files
• native 96/24
• the preview file also contains pads from The Horrid and City Distant 192 kHz.20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Go on an underwater adventure with Dive Deep: This library brings all you need to ‘play’ the depth and heaviness of the underwater world.The library consists of more than 50 diverse tracks, divided into the following categories:
• Water Flow – the feel of water-stream rushing, often complemented with distant bubbles, and various noises.
• Bubbles / Small Bubbles – deep bubbling of all sizes and perspectives.
• Distant – rather static, yet still decently evolving ambients of diverse characters.
• Near Machine – water flow with eerie engine resonation tones.
All the sounds, having fully organic origin, were post-designed to be ready for both realistic and aesthetics-demanding applications.20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Dive down in the dark abyss and experience the cold otherworlds with sharp currents and muddy bottom…
Following the legacy of Dive Deep 1 from 2016, here comes Dive Deep 2 with a new generation of underwater ambiences. The sounds of rushing, bubbling currents have been created with more impressive details, clarity and definition. And there are other design styles at your disposal too, such as flat pads, grainy trickling, otherworldly drones or deep kicking moves.Specifications:
20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
- 53 designed underwater ambiences, 2 minutes each
- top-notch gear used, including Ambient Sound Fish 1 MKII and Aquarian H2A hydrophones, Sanken CO100K, Sound Devices Pre6 and Zoom F8
- edited in Pro Tools Ultimate with industry-leading plugins
- meta tagged in BWF MetaEdit
- each track has the full tagline information in its filename
This audio library brings 29 crowd ambiences from several interesting places in Israel: the Jerusalem Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher, Tel Aviv’s traditional Carmel market, streets and parks, beaches and villages, and more. Recorded in May.
• 29 diverse Hebrew and international speaking crowd ambiences
• recorded with a Sony PCM-D100
• 96 kHz / 24 bit high resolution
• each track lasts for 3-6 minutes
• exclusively on A Sound Effect20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Introducing “Killy” character with his heavy growling, screaming, shouting, laughing, gibbering and more.
– 7 sub-characters with various voice-acting styles
– 310 files, start and end without silence gaps for immediate implementation, including dual mic recordings
– 192 kHz / 24 bit file resolution with ultrasonics, 407MB unpacked
– source files, clean
– volume normalized to -20 lufs20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
This ambisonic library takes us to the historical centre of a magic city of Prague. A listener is surrounded by international crowds with lots of voices and footsteps in all possible distances. The soundscape background is complemented by diffused city noises of all kinds. And you can even meet a procession of Asian tourists!
Highlights:-16+16 crowd ambiences take place in narrow streets and large squares
-from decent pads to significantly sounding moments
-recorded on Sound Devices MixPre-6 and Soundfield by Rode NTSF1 ambisonic microphone
-both first order AmbiX and standard stereo files in the box
-96/24 resolution, 6.2 GB unpacked, 59.5 minutes of the original audio, 119 minutes in total
-all tracks are over 3 minutes length20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Destruction & Impact Space Divers Play Track 1000+ sounds included, 246 mins total
Space Divers library kicks you right into the deep sea and to open space. This special material-resonation-based sound design has been inspired by such movies as Gravity, Interstellar and variety of scuba-diving or submarine movies.
Experience the dark and deep frequencies, vibrating through rusty submarines and errant space shuttles. Listen to your own breath and hollow noises while exploring sea bottom or repairing space-station systems.
- IMPACTS – from underwater splash to huge shuttle crash
- VEHICLE VIBRATIONS – metal and plastic resonations, through air or without
- VEHICLE NOISES – including rotating gears
- UNDERWATER MOVES – paddle, swim, pass-by…
- BREATHING – through different gears and without, underwater and dry
- FOOTSTEPS – on different materials, space suit rustle included
- MECHANICAL MANIPULATION – click clacks, buttons, handles and much more
- TOOLS – grinding and drilling on different materials
- UNDERWATER BUBBLES – this category could not be missed, right?
Also available in the LT Underwater Bundle!20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Looking for creepy ambiences? The Horrid delivers 4 dark ambient / industrial / horror compositions and their complete stem layers (22 files included – a total of more than 70 minutes of ambiences), for when you need to create a truly unsettling atmosphere.
Use a single track, or combine and remix your own variations. Rather than static tones, you will find significant, evolving themes here. Seamless loops, metadata included.20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Mechanical Wooden Gear 192 Play Track 215 sounds included, 345 mins totalRated 4.00 out of 5
This construction kit creates the world of various rotating gear sounds. Medieval astronomical clocks, fantasy inventions and steampunk gizmos with a lot of wooden shafts, cogs, sprockets and other parts. From tiny to large objects, you can hear the wooden material working in all its nudity – friction, knocking, clacking, rattling, squeaking, crackling, howling and so on.
The product includes 75+75 source recordings and 65 designed tracks of different wooden and sometimes metal gears, variety of styles, types, speeds and timbres.20 %OFFEnds 1590357600
Please share this:
ADVANCED PROPULSION is a next-gen sound design toolkit built for creating dynamic sci-fi vehicle engines and passbys. The designed engine sounds are all seamless loops, making them perfect for use with various plug-ins and interactive applications. All raw source material used to design the engines is included, giving you maximum creative flexibility.
Rocky Impacts is a collection of 262 rock & stone impact sound effects.
Rock impacts, LFEs, Debris, Moving textures and more
Collection consist of 150 designed sound effects and 112 source sound effects. All sound effects were recorded with Sennheiser MKH8060
+ ATE 208 in mid-side at superb 192KHZ. Recording session took place in a quiet canyon between mountains.
All SFX have baked-in Soundminer’s meta data.
Download includes additional 44.1kHz 16Bit version for Unreal Engine.
RECORDED WITH: Sound Devices MixPre 6 + 2 x Sennheiser MKH8060 + ATE208 (M/S)
EDITED AND MASTERED WITH: Pro Tools, BOOM ReCenter, iZotope RX, Brusfri, FabFilter, ReFuse, Reaktor50 %OFF
Need sound effects for your explainer videos? The EXPLNR sounds series is a collection of sfx libraries designed and produced with the classic 2d animated explainer video in mind. These sounds will give quick and useful coverage to the common moves used in this style.
Vol 1 is an excellent all-around base library that includes whooshes, clicks, pops, swells, ratchets, slides, rips, drags, flicks, crumples, and dings – all custom designed with the playfulness and clean edges required to match the explainer video style.
To help cover repetitive visual movements, multiple iterations of each sound are included. A host of designed sounds will quickly cover more complex movements.
The next time you have an explainer video in the house, you know your starting point.
• In Giant Pinecones, get a visceral collection of scraped and eviscerated pinecones from the gray pine trees of Northern California. Scrape the razor-sharp hooks of the cone petals and hear guttural scrapes crackling with energy. Hear rolling cones popping and fluttering with rich stuttering tones. Hear fully open cone pedals squeaking with woody vocalizations like supernatural animals and hardy crunches filled with organic grit.
• This library offers you an extensive collection of sounds from a unique organic sound source. Digger pinecone sounds are incredibly soft and intimate in real life, but when recorded from two inches they morph into a unique wooden sound source brimming with powerful glitchy and stuttering textures.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel for this library.KEY FEATURES:
• Woody vocalizations
• Rolling, scraping, and stuttering textures
• Visceral and guttural scrapes
• Fluttering and popping textures
• Rich crunches
• Chalkboard-like squeaks and squealsFILE LIST & METADATA:
• View larger version or Download CSV
• A spectrogram is included for each audio file. Double click on the photo to enlarge.MORE INFO:
• Read 40+ testimonials for Thomas Rex Beverly Audio
• Read my Field Recording Mastering Rules and learn more about how these recordings were mastered.
• Browse the Library Info Master List to compare specs on all my libraries.
• Browse the Metadata Master List to search my entire catalog.
• MD5 and SHA 256 Checksums are included for each zip file in my catalog. Use these hashes to check the integrity of your downloaded files.GEAR USED:
• Sennheiser MKH8040 and MKH30 in MS
• Sound Devices MixPre-6
Recording of the American 2017 Polaris Ranger EV. Powered by an electric utility vehicle’s 48-volt high-efficiency AC-induction motor.
The American 2017 Polaris Industries Ranger EV sound collection shares 44 sounds in 3.49 gigabytes of audio. It showcases the sound of an electric utility vehicle’s 48-volt high-efficiency AC-induction motor in 4 channels with 2 custom stereo mixes.
The sound pack includes 4 synchronized takes of onboard driving. 4 channels of audio capture the engine and onboard perspectives, with 2 custom stereo mixes provided. Performances include driving slow and fast, with steady RPMs and ramps, starting, stopping, and more.
The package includes Pro Tools and Reaper mixing sessions, full professional metadata, and metadata import files in 7 languages.
A crush on music
Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multiband guitar amp effects: FabFilter Saturn 2 delivers.
Saturn 2 introduces a host of new features such as a redesigned interface with modulation visualization, new subtle saturation and linear phase processing for mastering, many new distortion styles, and more.
Warmth, harmonics, color and dynamics
FabFilter Saturn 2 offers a range of different high quality distortion models, inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape, transformers and guitar amps. In addition, you get five creative FX distortion styles to mangle your sounds in weird and unexpected ways.
With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options, Saturn 2 will bring a unique flavor to your music.
Bring your sounds to life
Add life and depth to your music using the extensive modulation section. By applying subtle modulation to crossover frequencies, dynamics, band levels or tone controls, great warmth and definition can be achieved.
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, you get practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop. And Saturn 2 visualizes all modulation in real-time to show exactly what’s going on.
Finally, FabFilter Saturn 2 contains all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, interface resizing and full screen mode, support for Avid control surfaces, GPU-powered graphics acceleration, extensive help with interactive help hints, SSE optimization, and much more.
Cricket – Junior & Senior is our latest SFX library toolkit, created to cater to cricket specific sounds. We have covered a broad range of specific sounds that differentiate Cricket from other batting sports. Included are sounds for Cricket Gear, Movements, Batting, Bowling, Fielding and Other Miscellaneous sounds.17 %OFFEnds 1590530399
An ice hockey game is an exciting, dynamic and powerful sonic experience. From the thunderous crack of a puck hitting the boards at full speed to the gentle scrape of a stick on the ice, this library contains a complete range of the game’s on ice sounds, all captured with natural reverb in an indoor arena.
Included are a range of performances of skate, stick, puck, and whistle sounds, as well as rink door opens and closes, and various board, glass, and ice impacts.
The skate sounds include starts, stops, turns, and pass bys, as well as single steps and scrapes for detailed editing and layering. Stick sounds include different kinds of shots, passes, drops and scrapes, and impacts with other sticks, the boards, and the ice. Puck sounds include impacts with the ice, boards, skates, the goal metal and net, and even goalie pads. Rink sounds include the opening and closing of doors, impacts with the boards and glass, and a goal horn. Two different types of whistles were recorded, with varying durations.
Each sound effect performance was recorded from multiple perspectives – a stereo ORTF pair of Lewitt LCT 540s microphones, a closer wide XY from an Audio Technica BP4025, and a close mono Schoeps CMC6/MK41 – either stationary or following the action on a boom, depending on the type of sound. The ratio of direct to reverberant sound differs between these perspectives, offering a variety of options when editing to picture.
Also included are quad-channel room tones from two different ice rinks, and a special onboard recording of a puck, made by taping a Sony PCM-M10 to a puck and sliding it across the surface of the ice.
The actions were performed at a range of speeds and energy levels, with multiple takes for variety. Please refer to the sound list pdf below for details. Captured at a sampling rate of 96kHz, these recordings contain detailed information above 20kHz, expanding the possibilities for manipulation when slowing and pitching them down.30 %OFF
+ free sounds with every issue: