Bring the monsters to life! Bestial roars, screams and murmurs of 6 bizarre creatures. From brutal, deep growls to sharp, ear-pearcing screeches.
Each character has several expression variations, such as “talk”, “scream”, “hit”, “attack” or “death”.
The SFX demo consists of several 6Monsters sounds mixed with a light spatial effect and an ambience from The Horrid library.
Explore the new planets with strange fauna and flora! Designed, yet organic sounding natural soundscapes and individual animal voices. Exclusively on A Sound Effect!
– Ambience Organic – 28 files x 150 seconds of fantasy forest soundscapes, including giant aggressive crickets, huge ugly frogs and colorful mixture of bizarre insect swarms
– Roar Sequence – 101 files of undiscovered species shouting, barking, gaggling, croaking, chirping and more, mostly without any background noise
– Ambience Abtract – 9 files x 150 seconds of diffused eerie drones with taste of the distant planets
– including different perspective / environment variations, such as “close“, “distant forest“, “bright meadow“, and more
– normalized to -18 lufs
The doors are very kind, but don’t make them angry. They could lose their temper resulting in a very noisy bang.
This library enriches the sfx world with new door and gate objects, both source and designed, with variety of expressive actions and perspectives. The everyday usual noises along with fantasy stimulating sounds – e.g. deep “dungeon” metal door, high pitch squeaking wire-netting gate, heavy church gate and so on. To make the slams and smashes even more hard, heavy and dirty, wildly designed “Angry” versions have been added.
• 18 door and gate objects, recorded in old, gloomy houses and a church
• 6.29 GB, 645 files, several takes for each action
• “Close-Up”, “Near”, “Middle” and “Behind” perspectives in selected cases, plus mix of them
• 192khz/24 bit including ultrasonic information- the greatest resolution for next design processes
• Sound Devices MixPre6, Sanken CO100K, Sennheiser MKH30, DPA 4007, DPA 4060, Schertler Dyn Uni P48
• Photo reference for each object
These beasties bring extreme female vocalizations for fighting, action, pain, basic emotional reactions, general gibberish speech and some English words. Get ready for hardcore screaming, shrilling, power shouting, hoarsing, whispering, death rattling, laughing, crying, choking, wheezing, yelping, moaning, groaning, panting, breathing and more.
– 3 different voice characters with various styles: Eris, Kali, Zisa
– 989 files, start and end without silence gaps for immediate implementation
– 192 kHz / 24 bit file resolution with ultrasonics, 783MB unpacked
– source files – cleaned, with basic equalisation contour
– volume normalized to -18 lufs, files under 300 kB to -3dB
– possibility to contact the library author to have made custom vocalizations and quotes for your project
Welcome to the first comprehensive collection of BMX extreme sport riding sound effects. Diverse environments, surfaces, obstacles and bikes are at your fingertips now.
Captured at 192 kHz 24 bit high resolution with a gear such as ultra-bandwidth Sanken CO100K microphone, the files are ideal source for awesome slow motions, as well as for realistic and creative sound design in general.
• rides, pass bys, jumps, bumps, lands, crashes, tricks, grinds, squeaks, skids and other effects
• divided into Big Ramps and Street Freestyle folders
• both indoor hall and outdoor street locations
• gravel to smooth surfaces
• usually several variations in each file
• natural dynamic range
• professional gear used – Sanken CO100K, Sennheiser MKH 416, MKH 30, Sound Devices 788T, Zoom F8
Also included in LT Underwater Bundle 2!
The library has been recorded on small and medium-sized trip motorboats in Montenegro, Adriatic Sea. Rather than image of a specific boat model, this collection includes a set of universal elements with plenty of variations and perspectives, both realistic sources and stylized designs.
Boat ride / overwater – engine roar with more or less rushing water hiss, mic onboard
Boat ride / overwater – without the sounds of engine – universal rushing water around a fast moving object
Boat ride / underwater – sounds of a fast movement underwater
Waves splashing on a hull / underwater – boat is not moving, different wave intensities
Designed underwater – adding more interesting variations and emotions to the previous categories – stylized / multi-layered / spacious / diffused / distant / deep / eerie
Ambient Sound Fish 1 MKII hydrophone – includes ultrasonics
Aquarian H2A hydrophone
Sound Devices Pre6 recorder
Sony PCMD100 handheld recorder
Rode SoundFiled NT-SF1
• 94 files – 19 source overwater, 20 source underwater, 55 designed underwater
• 24 Bit / 96 kHz native resolution mono/stereo
• meta-tagged in Soundly
• each filename includes the full tag line
The City Distant library gets you a series of high quality, diffused city ambiences. Choose ‘flat’, unobtrusive background tracks, or versions with emerging elements: trains, cars, trams, bells, sirens, fireworks and other noises. Captured in Prague, Czech Republic.
• Native 192kHz /24bit
• excellent mics used – Sanken CO100K (wide range, ultrasonic mic, recording frequencies up to 100kHz) and Sennheiser MKH30 (industry standard) in MS stereo configuration.
• Use any of rendered LR tracks or reach for included raw MS data.
• Long takes (up to 7 minutes).
• 12 files (plus the raw data), at several locations.
• Flat and normal versions
Get the injection of ultrasonic-grade sources…
This is an open-minded toolbox with a variety of sound element sources. Most sounds were captured in high resolution and contain rich ultrasonic information. That gives much better results for creative post-processes such as heavy down-pitch shifting or time stretching.
Design Source 192 collection combines different materials and actions, such as: slime manipulations, friction slides, creaks, squeaks, crackles, impacts, resonations, swooshes, pours, shakes, crazy man vocalizations, chihuahua growls and attacks, bursts, water elements and much more.
Distant Blast library brings heavy explosions, impacts and detonations right into your track.
• focused on faraway outdoor explosions
• organic, yet heavily designed content
• wide palette of dark colours, sub-bass rich
• 40 “Distant Blast” and 41 “Even Deeper” files
• native 96/24
• the preview file also contains pads from The Horrid and City Distant 192 kHz.
Go on an underwater adventure with Dive Deep: This library brings all you need to ‘play’ the depth and heaviness of the underwater world.
All the sounds, having fully organic origin, were post-designed to be ready for both realistic and aesthetics-demanding applications.
Dive down in the dark abyss and experience the cold otherworlds with sharp currents and muddy bottom…
Following the legacy of Dive Deep 1 from 2016, here comes Dive Deep 2 with a new generation of underwater ambiences. The sounds of rushing, bubbling currents have been created with more impressive details, clarity and definition. And there are other design styles at your disposal too, such as flat pads, grainy trickling, otherworldly drones or deep kicking moves.
This audio library brings 29 crowd ambiences from several interesting places in Israel: the Jerusalem Western Wall and Holy Sepulcher, Tel Aviv’s traditional Carmel market, streets and parks, beaches and villages, and more. Recorded in May.
• 29 diverse Hebrew and international speaking crowd ambiences
• recorded with a Sony PCM-D100
• 96 kHz / 24 bit high resolution
• each track lasts for 3-6 minutes
• exclusively on A Sound Effect
Get Lukas Tvrdon’s entire catalog in one bundle, INCLUDING ALL FUTURE RELEASES until the end of 2020!
That means the product price will grow as new releases are added, while existing bundle owners can download the new releases at no extra cost. The basic price includes 10% discount, plus an additional active product discount.
High quality equipment used – Sanken Co100k, Sennheiser MKH30, DPA 4007, DPA 4060, 4062, Shertler DynUni, Aquarian H2a, Ambient SoundFish MKI ASF1, Rode Soundfield NTSF1, Sony PCMD100, Telinga Dish, Sound Devices Pre6, Zoom F8, and more
High-quality sounds, ultrasonics-grade (some), 96 or 192khz.
All-around realistic and designed SFX and ambiences: underwater, science fiction, monsters, mechanical and gears, and much more!
SPACE DIVERS | 367 files / 1000+ individual sounds | 8.56 GB
6 MONSTERS | 142 files | 73 MB
BEASTIE GIRLS 192 | 989 files | 783 MB
DIVE DEEP 2 | 53 files | 3.48 GB
ANGRY DOOR 192 | 645 files / 1400+ individ. sounds | 6.29 GB
WOODEN GEAR 192 | 215 files | 24 GB
DISTANT BLAST | 81 files | 259 MB
ALIEN JUNGLE | 138 files | 5.07GB
DIVE DEEP | 57 files | 6.14 GB
MONSTER SOURCE 192 | 310 files | 407 MB
DESIGN SOURCE 192 | 683 files / 1000+ individ. sounds | 9.3 GB
CITY DISTANT | 14 files | 9.14 GB
THE HORRID | 22 files | 2.41 GB
BMX TRICK 192 | 71 files / 150+ individual sounds | 1.06 GB
ISRAEL LIFE | 29 files | 4.55 GB
OLD TOWN VR | 32 files | 6.2 GB
BOAT RIDE | 94 files / 100+ individual sounds | 7.34 GB
Get ready for your next project with this unique combo! Grab SPACE DIVERS together with DIVE DEEP – 1057+ sounds in total – at a very special price:
Exclusively on A Sound Effect!
Get ready for your next project with this unique combo! Grab SPACE DIVERS together with DIVE DEEP, DIVE DEEP 2 and BOAT RIDE for a special price:
DIVE DEEP 2 – new genration of underwater ambiences, including “Detail”, “Space” and “Eeerie” categories.
Exclusively on A Sound Effect!
Introducing “Killy” character with his heavy growling, screaming, shouting, laughing, gibbering and more.
– 7 sub-characters with various voice-acting styles
– 310 files, start and end without silence gaps for immediate implementation, including dual mic recordings
– 192 kHz / 24 bit file resolution with ultrasonics, 407MB unpacked
– source files, clean
– volume normalized to -20 lufs
This ambisonic library takes us to the historical centre of a magic city of Prague. A listener is surrounded by international crowds with lots of voices and footsteps in all possible distances. The soundscape background is complemented by diffused city noises of all kinds. And you can even meet a procession of Asian tourists!
Highlights:-16+16 crowd ambiences take place in narrow streets and large squares
-from decent pads to significantly sounding moments
-recorded on Sound Devices MixPre-6 and Soundfield by Rode NTSF1 ambisonic microphone
-both first order AmbiX and standard stereo files in the box
-96/24 resolution, 6.2 GB unpacked, 59.5 minutes of the original audio, 119 minutes in total
-all tracks are over 3 minutes length
Space Divers library kicks you right into the deep sea and to open space. This special material-resonation-based sound design has been inspired by such movies as Gravity, Interstellar and variety of scuba-diving or submarine movies.
Experience the dark and deep frequencies, vibrating through rusty submarines and errant space shuttles. Listen to your own breath and hollow noises while exploring sea bottom or repairing space-station systems.
Also available in the LT Underwater Bundle!
Looking for creepy ambiences? The Horrid delivers 4 dark ambient / industrial / horror compositions and their complete stem layers (22 files included – a total of more than 70 minutes of ambiences), for when you need to create a truly unsettling atmosphere.
Use a single track, or combine and remix your own variations. Rather than static tones, you will find significant, evolving themes here. Seamless loops, metadata included.
This construction kit creates the world of various rotating gear sounds. Medieval astronomical clocks, fantasy inventions and steampunk gizmos with a lot of wooden shafts, cogs, sprockets and other parts. From tiny to large objects, you can hear the wooden material working in all its nudity – friction, knocking, clacking, rattling, squeaking, crackling, howling and so on.
The product includes 75+75 source recordings and 65 designed tracks of different wooden and sometimes metal gears, variety of styles, types, speeds and timbres.
With A Sound Effect, Asbjoern has created a web site where our international community can browse, learn, and share the vast fruits of our labors. Together we are accelerating the very real potential power of sound design as a recognized art form.
A Sound Effect is an excellent resource for us to keep our animated films sounding unique and exciting.
A Sound Effect is a great asset to have discovered.
We found the site very easy to navigate, purchasing and downloads were effortless and the effects themselves are awesome! Asbjoern has done us all a great service.
We’ll definitely be back!
There are many great independent sound effect libraries available these days. The main problem with having so many, is keeping track of them!
A Sound Effect is a great hub, and is one of the first places I visit to look for sounds by category or genre. I started coming here to see if I could find libraries that I knew I had heard, but forgot WHERE I had heard them.
And in the process discovered libraries I never would have found otherwise. Great work! Keep it up!
We're always looking for new sounds to mangle, so when A Sound Effect had a holiday sale, I tried them out.
The purchase experience is really smooth and quick, and delivery is almost instant.
I'll definitely come back to them again in the future!
A Sound Effect is a wonderful resource for indie sound effects libraries. On top of that, it has some of the finest sound design, film and game audio interviews!
I often need very specific types of sounds so I've become a big supporter of independent recorders.
Until now I've always had to go to their individual websites. Now I can find them all in one place.
And, Asbjoern is great to work with!
A Sound Effect is a well curated boutique sound effects shop and a great place to find industry interviews and learning resources.