This is your library for making authentic background train ambiences in movies, games or radio plays. It features over 40 indoor ambiences in 5.1 surround sound. Recorded in 2017 with an INA 5 surround microphone array for realistic room impression. Finish your next project in light speed. Simply drag and drop the interleaved surround sounds into your DAW and get perfectly balanced and panned surround sound train ambiences.
• More than 40 indoor (cabin) train ambiences/room tones in 5.1 surround sound (3 GB)
• Fans, rails, machines, motors (diesel and electric), humming, heating, buzz, natural noise
• Doors, passengers, rattling, air conditioning, toilet, speed-up, slow down, pass-by noise
• Realistic room impression and sound location, true to original sound color
• Compatible with ITU-R BS.775 recommendation, no Ambisonics, no plug-in needed, just drag the 5 tracks into your DAW
• Perfect balanced surround sounds for drag and drop integration
• 24 Bit / 96 kHz / low noise recording
• Interleaved surround sound file (L/R/C/LFE/LS/RS), simply drop into your DAW
• EBU/BWF and WAV-Metadata made with Soundminer for use in any DAW
• Equipment: INA 5 surround microphone array, RME UCX, RME Quadmic 2
Surroundsoundlibrary.com was founded in 2013 in Berlin, Germany. Our mission is to provide easy-to-use surround sound libraries at a fair price. All of our sounds are royalty free. The team consists of highly skilled sound designers. We have made sounds and music for Ubisoft, Microsoft, Dynamedion GbR, Deep Silver and many more.
Founder / Sound designer: Olaf Bartsch
Studied Audio Technology and Musicology at the University of Technology Berlin. Graduation (M.A.) in 2009. He has worked as a sound designer and journalist in the field of audio since 2008.