Tokyo – Outdoor Ambiances is almost 3,5 Gb of sounds – transporting you to the streets of Setagaya Ward, Greater Tokyo. A total of 106 minutes/33 files, all in 24bit/96kHz quality.
This sound effects collection was recorded in the relatively quiet streets of Setagaya Ward in Tokyo, in the narrow streets of residential Sakura neighborhood, as well as around Kyodo Station. Recorded exclusively using stealth methods (near-concealed microphones), this is a slice of life, as lived by the locals of this rather pleasant middle-class neighborhood.
By design, these sounds are mostly fairly uneventful and suburban in character, with the focus on getting multiple perspectives of just a few locations – where possible and sensible.
- Clean, realistic ambient recordings of a quiet middle-class Tokyo neighborhood
- Traffic, people, birds, cicadas…everyday stuff.
- All sounds recorded with the same microphones – in the same setup.
- Secure Amazon S3-powered download
- Searchable file names
- BWAV metadata embedded with even more included in CSV and ODS (OpenOffice) formats