AUDIO LAYERING WIZARD
SoundWeaver helps you design new sounds from existing audio material in less time.
• Produce more assets and increase productivity on tight schedules
• Set up your sound design session with ready-to-use sound combinations
• Generate variations with ease instead of manually tweaking everything
• Find new combinations, discover and create new flavors and variety within your library
• SoundWeaver automates and randomizes certain parts of your sound design workflow.
• SoundWeaver searches your sound library with the help of keywords or folder paths and picks matching sounds for your project.
• Sounds are automatically sorted, grouped, layered, aligned and split into regions (if files contain multiple variations).
• Now you can pitch, offset, gain, shuffle and randomize individual sounds, groups or the whole project. The possibilities are endless.
• Take snapshots of your favorite combinations and settings. Create as many variants as you like and return to them later in the process.
• Drag’n’drop the project into your DAW for further editing or export the final mix.
• SoundWeaver can generate countless variations from your project during export via pitch, offset and take randomization.
HOW SOUNDWEAVER HELPS YOUR WORKFLOW
MORE VARIETY ON TIGHT SCHEDULES
We all know the situation: A client has asked for 100 new sound assets, 10 variations each, delivered as soon as possible.
Creating variations in particular requires a lot of meticulous pitching, shifting and switching out elements within your original design.
With just a few commands, SoundWeaver will automate all of those time-consuming steps for you and generate as many suggestions as you like – so all that’s left for you to do is have a quick listen and keep the ones you like best.
Focus on your creative process while SoundWeaver takes care of the rest.
INSPIRATION THROUGH NEW COMBINATIONS
Speaking of creative process: Once your library has grown beyond a certain point, there is only so much experimenting you can do manually. SoundWeaver’s powerful Randomize feature often generates combinations we’d never think of trying in the first place.
This opens up a world of new possibilities and is a great way of starting a project.
Already have an idea? Tell SoundWeaver to build on it and create different flavors.
Starting empty-handed? Let SoundWeaver set up your session by putting all layers in place.
Done, but missing that special something? Try out more unlikely sounds with just a few clicks.
SOUNDWEAVER At A Glance
• SoundWeaver automatically picks, slices, aligns and layers sounds
• Search by keywords, folders or drag’n’drop
• Pitch, offset, gain, shuffle and switch out individual sounds, groups or the whole project
• Each of the previous parameters can be randomized.
• Export: Drag’n’drop the project into your DAW
• Export as: Individual layers, groups or mixdown
• Export features: Generate variations using pitch, offset or random takes
• Take snapshots and return to your favorite combinations, parameter settings and sounds at will
SoundWeaver is a standalone application and works without any host audio software.
Windows 7 (64-bit), 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5
Mac OS X 10.9, 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5
SoundWeaver requires a free iLok account
Available licensing options:
Machine License activation and USB Dongle (iLok 2 or higher)
The BOOM Library is part of DYNAMEDION, Europe’s biggest game audio studio. Our sound designers worked on great games like
• “The Elder Scrolls Online” (Zenimax)
• “The Settlers” series (Ubisoft)
• “Anno” series (Ubisoft)
• “Sacred” series (Deep Silver)
• “Drakensang” (Big Point)
• “Alan Wake” (Microsoft)
– and many many more
The BOOM Library prides itself on providing high-end, ultimate sound effects for all media and audio professionals. Our products have this specific edge you will not find anywhere else: Every collection comes with a 96 KHz high definition, huge source library of our original recordings + a great variety of designed SFX, ready to use. All BOOM Library products are royalty free – which means you get unlimited synch rights with every purchase.
When producing a new BOOM SFX Library, we put all our sound design expertise into the production process to ensure top quality and instant usability. Not only for game projects but for any project that needs to be boosted with a set of great SFX.
BOOM SFX have been used in great projects such as:
• THOR – The Dark World
• SIN CITY: A Dame To Kill For
• Machete & Machete Kills
• The Hobbit – The Desolation Of Smaug (Online Trailer)
• Prometheus (Trailer)
• Disney’s John Carter
• The Dark Knight Rises (Trailer)
Our mission is to provide top notch sound effects and source recordings in high definition. All treated with great Sound Miner metadata, fast to use, easy to access and epic sounding: BOOM!