This is your library for authentic servo sounds used for robotics, motors or sci-fi. It features over 70 servo motor sounds in stereo. Only professional servos from rc-planes were recorded. Finish your next project in lightning speed. Simply drag and drop the sounds into your DAW.
• More than 70 servo motor sounds (100 MB)
• Slow, medium and fast servo movements + buzz and hum sounds
• One sound per file for easy and fast workflow
• 24 Bit / 96 kHz / WAV / stereo / low noise recording – perfect for pitching
• EBU/BWF and WAV-Metadata made with Soundminer for use in any DAW
• All sounds are royalty free and instantly downloadable
Surroundsoundlibrary.com was founded in 2013 in Berlin, Germany. Our mission is to provide easy-to-use surround sound libraries at a fair price. All of our sounds are royalty free. The team consists of highly skilled sound designers. We have made sounds and music for Ubisoft, Microsoft, Dynamedion GbR, Deep Silver and many more.
Founder / Sound designer: Olaf Bartsch
Studied Audio Technology and Musicology at the University of Technology Berlin. Graduation (M.A.) in 2009. He has worked as a sound designer and journalist in the field of audio since 2008.