• In Rock Creatures, get a visceral collection of guttural and grating vocalizations from the volcanic rocks of the Davis Mountains. Scrape rhyolite with intense pressure and hear guttural screeches with vigorous, physical energy. Hear the thick weight of boulders growling and frenetic stutters of rocks performed to sound like animals. Hear textured squeaks of small stones sliding. Hear rocks rich in titanium clattering to create otherworldly harmonics perfect for creature sound design.
• This library offers you an extensive collection of rocks painstakingly performed to bring these inanimate objects to life and transform them into intensely vocal creatures.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Rocks performed to sound like creature vocalizations
• Resonant scrapes with shifting harmonics
• Small, mid-sized, and large rocks
• Thick grating boulders sliding
• Squeaking scrapes
• Titanium rocks rattling and clacking
• Scraping, grinding, and rasping stones
• Types of rocks/minerals: rhyolite, quartz, and in unidentified rock I marked as “titanium rock” in the metadata due to its high rating on the Moh’s Hardness Scale
• Combine these rock vocalizations with the massive impacts in SD10 Falling Rock
or the resonance of SD02 Ringing Rocks
for infinite creative possibilities.
• The pitch shifted demo was made from excerpts of the normal demo at half speed.
• Please note: the “Pitch Shifted Demo” was made to demonstrate the potential of the sounds in this library. However, Rock Creatures does NOT include pitch shifted sounds, only mastered field recordings
•Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in files with multiple variations.
•Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix “Marker Text”.
•Sennheiser MKH 50 and 30 in Mid/Side
•Sound Devices 702
•Rycote MS Blimp