The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every „Origins“-instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes.
Load up one of 80+ inspiring presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
COPY ARPEGGIO DESIGNS BETWEEN DIFFERENT ORIGINS INSTRUMENTS
You created your own ingenious arpeggio design and want to use it with another ORIGINS product? Simply copy and paste your design to use it on-the-fly in any other instrument of the ORIGINS series.
The 12 individual color-presets provide even more possibilities to sculpt your sound. All colors are radically different in character and incorporate various effect settings and multiple impulse responses. While each MAD-Preset has an assigned color preset, you can combine everything at will, resulting in over 900 predefined combinations.
• Two individually playable instruments
• Innovative Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD)
• 80+ rhythm presets
• 12 unique color settings
• Full customization of all controls
• FULL VERSION of Native Instruments’ KONTAKT Version 22.214.171.1241 or higher (www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-5/)
• Mac OSX.10.8 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
• Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2
• 4GB RAM
• at least 300MB of free hard disc space