• In Northern Rockies: Common Loons, get a collection of the strange and mythical calls of Common Loons. These beautiful birds have haunting calls that sing across the boreal lakes of North America. One of the greatest pleasures I’ve had as a field recordist was hearing their majestic wails echo across still waters. This library includes sounds of a nesting pair captured during a full week of nighttime and dawn recording in Glacier National Park, Montana.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause. I view it as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased for the Northern Rockies Series. Field Recording travel for this library was carbon neutral!
• Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform. Starting in Soundminer 4.5Pro_v271 you can now read text markers from within Soundminer!
• Marker text included in the Soundminer description and BWAV description fields.