$78 incl. vat
The North India sound effects library is a unique collection of 73 sounds recorded and produced with high quality equipment in North India.
From west to east at different seasons over many months, this collection includes:
• Varanasi: The most religious city of the country, bordered by Ganga
• Cities: Delhi and Kolkata, hyperactive Indian cities
• Country-side and villages mostly in Rajasthan.
• Temple: Ceremony, prayer
• Mountains of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh, next to Pakistan
• Market: from small to big, outdoor and indoor
• Public space and train stations
This collection provides authentic and interesting sounds recorded through north west to the north east part of the country!
All Faunethic tracks include metadata tags filled with Soundminer.
I’m a french sound designer specialized in game audio production and field recording for over 15 years.
Faunethic’s sound libraries summarize 1000+ selected sounds captured over years on the roads of Asia, Middle-east, Maghreb and South America.
Recorded with high quality equipment (Neumann, DPA, Mixy, 4Minx…), they all comes with metadatas carefully edited.
If you want to hear more, feel free to check my website: www.faunethic.org