If you have a little more time to listen, please check out some full-length SFX clips while watching a time lapse video of the summer storms!
High Desert Thunderstorms has the vast, beautiful crackling of Southwestern summer thunderstorms. These powerful storms travel for miles in all directions with rumbles that feel physically and emotionally immersive. Plus, you receive many types of Texan storms with rainstorms, dry thunder, echoing thunderclaps, and much more. If you need storm ambiences that ripple across barren valleys, listen to High Desert Thunderstorms.
2% for the Planet:
Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause. I view it as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Hand-picked sounds from over 20 summer thunderstorms
• Three-part library: Dry Thunder, Wet Thunder, and Rain and Thunderstorm Ambiences
• Thunder echoing in mountain valleys
• Unraveling explosions as close as 2,000 feet
• Sub-bass growls as far away as 20 miles
• Approaching and fading storm cells
• Descriptors: close, distant, rippling, rolling, growling, rumbling, unraveling, sonic boom, Zeus, and sub-bass
• multiple microphone perspectives for a variety of stereo images and uses
• Location: Near Marfa, Texas, summer 2016, mountain valley at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
• 95% Bird Free
• Library can be purchased in parts or as a bundle to save 20%