Buckle up for 20+ gigabytes of high quality car sound effects. 10 everyday cars. Drive-bys, handling sounds, ignitions, honks, engines, doors and trunks. Get this SFX library and you will no longer look for high quality sounds of everyday cars.
We completely wired 10 everyday cars, rented a super-quiet test track for our recordings and are now proud to deliver really great and pristine long takes of drive-bys, car engine sounds, exhaust sounds and stereo interior recordings. We also give you a great selection of close handling sounds like switches, indicators, ventilation, handbrakes, basically everything we could find.
• Mercedes Benz 300SE 3.0 (1991) – gasoline
• BMW 318i 1.8 (1991) – gasoline
• VW Polo 6N1 (1996) – gasoline
• Peugeot 307 SW (2004) – gasoline
• Subaru Forester 2.5 XS (2006) – gasoline
• Opel Corsa C 1.4 (2007) – gasoline
• Audi A3 (2007) – gasoline
• BMW 1 series (2009) – gasoline
• Fiat Panda 1.2 (2011) – gasoline
• Audi A5 3.0 TDI V6 (2011) – diesel
All files contain extensive metadata to provide you with the fastest and easiest workflow possible.
The BOOM Library is part of DYNAMEDION, Europe’s biggest game audio studio. Our sound designers worked on great games like
• “The Elder Scrolls Online” (Zenimax)
• “The Settlers” series (Ubisoft)
• “Anno” series (Ubisoft)
• “Sacred” series (Deep Silver)
• “Drakensang” (Big Point)
• “Alan Wake” (Microsoft)
– and many many more
The BOOM Library prides itself on providing high-end, ultimate sound effects for all media and audio professionals. Our products have this specific edge you will not find anywhere else: Every collection comes with a 96 KHz high definition, huge source library of our original recordings + a great variety of designed SFX, ready to use. All BOOM Library products are royalty free – which means you get unlimited synch rights with every purchase.
When producing a new BOOM SFX Library, we put all our sound design expertise into the production process to ensure top quality and instant usability. Not only for game projects but for any project that needs to be boosted with a set of great SFX.
BOOM SFX have been used in great projects such as:
• THOR – The Dark World
• SIN CITY: A Dame To Kill For
• Machete & Machete Kills
• The Hobbit – The Desolation Of Smaug (Online Trailer)
• Prometheus (Trailer)
• Disney’s John Carter
• The Dark Knight Rises (Trailer)
Our mission is to provide top notch sound effects and source recordings in high definition. All treated with great Sound Miner metadata, fast to use, easy to access and epic sounding: BOOM!