More than 120 room tones in 5.1 surround sound (7 GB)
• Living room, bath, kitchen, office, heating, fans, clocks
• Cleaning, working, natural noise, humming, buzz, soundscapes and more
• Recorded with INA 5 surround microphone array – no plug-in needed, just drag the 5 tracks into your DAW
• Compatible with ITU-R BS.775 recommendation
• Realistic room impression and sound location, true to original sound color, no Ambisonics
• Perfect balanced surround sounds for drag and drop integration in Cinematics, games, radio plays
• 24 Bit / 96 kHz / low noise recording
• Interleaved surround sound file (L/R/C/LFE/LS/RS)
• EBU/BWF and WAV-Metadata made with Soundminer for use in any DAW
• Equipment: INA 5 surround microphone array, RME UCX, RME Quadmic 2
Surroundsoundlibrary.com was founded in 2013 in Berlin, Germany. Our mission is to provide easy-to-use surround sound libraries at a fair price. All of our sounds are royalty free. The team consists of highly skilled sound designers. We have made sounds and music for Ubisoft, Microsoft, Dynamedion GbR, Deep Silver and many more.
Founder / Sound designer: Olaf Bartsch
Studied Audio Technology and Musicology at the University of Technology Berlin. Graduation (M.A.) in 2009. He has worked as a sound designer and journalist in the field of audio since 2008.