Today is International Women’s Day, and for starters I’d like to celebrate three extremely talented women who are a cornerstone of A Sound Effect: Adriane Kuzminski, Jennifer Walden, and, recently, Anne-Sophie Mongeau.
Without their sharp writing, their passion for the sound community, and their outgoing and collaborative nature, A Sound Effect just wouldn’t be the same – and I’m extremely grateful for their invaluable contribution.
• 10 Essential Tips for Game Audio Freelancers – With Rebecca Parnell
• Behind ‘Beep’ – the gigantic game audio history project – with Karen Collins
• The Sound of War: How Ana Monte captured sounds of humanity in a conflict zone
• Building a successful audio post studio – with Kate Finan and Jeff Shiffman
• Check out the excellent profiles on Soundgirls.org right here
• Dialog Editing & ADR Featuring Gwen Yates Whittle
• ‘La La Land’s’ (Female) Sound Team Wants More Women Behind the Camera
• Women’s Audio Mission: Smashing the Glass Ceiling of the Studio World
• Women in Audio: Yes, We Exist!
• Women In Sound – by Sarah King
• Women roar onstage but barely exist in the sound booth
Please share this:
+ free sounds with every issue: