Whoosh: Leafy Foliage
• In Whoosh: Leafy Foliage, get an fluttering and rustling collection of flying foliage. Swing a 6-foot cottonwood branch and hear the delicate dancing of hundreds of heart-shaped leaves. Hear stringy fern root bundles cutting the breeze like bullwhips. Hear sago palms swishing with breathy whistles. Swing massive maples branches and hear the crunchy whoosh of deciduous leaves rich with ultrasonic energy up to 50 kHz.
• This library offers you an extensive collection of whooshes created exclusively from organic sources. Enjoy listening to a variety of deciduous and evergreen foliage as it cuts through cold autumn nights.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Rich, crunchy maple leaves
• Cottonwood leaves dancing
• Slow moving sounds of rustling leaves. Use these crackling leaves to add leafy wind textures to an atmos bed.
• Various branch sizes
• Mostly outdoor with a few indoor recording sessions
• Variation files with multiple similar whooshes
• Single whooshes
• Wild circling and spinning whooshes
• Extended whipping gestures
• All whooshes include fade in/outs and are aligned to the 0.5 second grid
• 300 single whooshes
• 50 extended whooshing gestures
• 350+ total sounds
• Deciduous: cottonwoods and maples
• Evergreen: cast iron plant, sago palm, fern root, Japanase aralia
• Please note: the “Pitch Shifted Demo” was made to demonstrate the potential of the sounds in this library. However, Whoosh: Leafy Foliage does NOT include pitch shifted sounds, only mastered field recordings.
•Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in files with multiple variations.
•Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix “Marker Text”.
•Sennheiser MKH 8040 Matched Pair in ORTF
•Sound Devices 702
•Rycote ORTF Blimp