Full sound effects list for Water Flow:
View locations on Google Maps
- Samothrace Island [Island of Aeolous and sanctuary of the Great Gods] is located in the northern Aegean Sea and is one of the most rugged Greek islands, with Mt. Saos and its tip Fengari rising to 1,611 m. The overwhelming atmosphere and mystical elegance of the island in combination with the history, tradition and natural beauty can make even the most cold-blooded visitor lose their cool.
- River Kosinthos: One of the most important rivers of the Greek Thrace. Its total length is 68km. Oak and pine forests spread all over the area and beech trees meet them along the Greek-Bulgarian borders. The area is the habitat of wild animals mainly, mammals as well as birds, some of which are in danger of extinction like the Eastern Imperial Eagle.
- River Nestos: Nestos rises in the Rila Mountains (Southern Bulgaria ) and flows into the Aegean Sea near the island of Thasos (Greece). The place has a rich variety of flora and fauna, accommodating over 150 animal species. In 1977, the area has been declared as an “Aesthetic Forest” region and is protected by law. Additionally, it is protected under the European Union Directive (79/409) for the Special Protected Areas of Wild Birds.
- Mountain Gerakas: Located in East Macedonia and Thrace, 8,6 Kmfrom the centre of Xanthi and are situated at the altitude of 534m in a picturesque area of 12m2 amongst oaks, pine trees and crystal clear streams.
- Livaditis Waterfall: Located in Thrace, Greece. Took its name by a mountain village a few kilometers from the city of Xanthi. It is 40m high and is said to be the highest in the Balkans. During winter the waterfall freezes in its entirety which is truly a sight to behold.