TURBINE is a revolutionary sound design plug-in that gives you access to a wide range of authentic virtual engines based on their real-world counterparts. Over the last 4 years of intense research and development we shaped this breakthrough software tool that revolutionizes the way we do sound design. TURBINE is here to blow your mind and to simplify your work in so many ways.
You can change and automate all parameters in real-time, giving you full control over the final result.
1. A free license management software
2. A portable USB device that must be purchased separately. Please note that a lot of software plug in creators use the iLok system, so if you already own a 2nd generation (or newer) iLok USB device, you don’t need to purchase another one and if you purchase an iLok USB device now you can use it with software from other manufacturers (one iLok to rule them all).
An iLok device can be purchased directly at ilok.com or – if you want to purchase from outside the USA – here. Additionally, you can get an iLok device from the most music or audio software retailers.
The BOOM Library is part of DYNAMEDION, Europe’s biggest game audio studio. Our sound designers worked on great games like
• “The Elder Scrolls Online” (Zenimax)
• “The Settlers” series (Ubisoft)
• “Anno” series (Ubisoft)
• “Sacred” series (Deep Silver)
• “Drakensang” (Big Point)
• “Alan Wake” (Microsoft)
– and many many more
The BOOM Library prides itself on providing high-end, ultimate sound effects for all media and audio professionals. Our products have this specific edge you will not find anywhere else: Every collection comes with a 96 KHz high definition, huge source library of our original recordings + a great variety of designed SFX, ready to use. All BOOM Library products are royalty free – which means you get unlimited synch rights with every purchase.
When producing a new BOOM SFX Library, we put all our sound design expertise into the production process to ensure top quality and instant usability. Not only for game projects but for any project that needs to be boosted with a set of great SFX.
BOOM SFX have been used in great projects such as:
• THOR – The Dark World
• SIN CITY: A Dame To Kill For
• Machete & Machete Kills
• The Hobbit – The Desolation Of Smaug (Online Trailer)
• Prometheus (Trailer)
• Disney’s John Carter
• The Dark Knight Rises (Trailer)
Our mission is to provide top notch sound effects and source recordings in high definition. All treated with great Sound Miner metadata, fast to use, easy to access and epic sounding: BOOM!