Full sound effects list for Ringing Rocks:
If you have a little more time, please check out this “How It’s Made” video
• Perfect for use as found sound percussion and can easily be made into a Kontakt sample instrument
• Rocks with a strong fundamental pitch include the closest equal temperament note in the metadata, for example, Db6.
• Bb’s, Db’s, and Gb’s are common throughout this boulder field
• If the rock did not have a strong pitch, unpitched and complex pitch descriptors are included
• Major third, minor third, half step and other naturally occurring melodic motives generated by “playing” the rocks with multiple hammers
• Audio files labeled by parent rock numbers: 1-31 to easily find samples played with different implements that have similar harmonic content