ReCenter automatically repairs off-center stereo recordings while keeping the original stereo width which makes it an invaluable time-saver and a perfect tool for professional post-production. Fix off-centered stereo field recordings, dynamically center vocal artists or musicians that moved around the stage or center hard directional effects like drive-bys and stereo whooshes. ReCenter makes tedious panning automation obsolete so you can focus on your creative flow.
What is RECENTER?
ReCenter is a stereo processor that rotates an incoming stereo signal to the center or a given angle without altering the stereo width. Having the incoming signal centered, you can narrow or widen the stereo image within ReCenter. For a better low frequency control you can mono the original signal below a set frequency. A multiband processing option intelligently shifts more complicated signals.
DYNAMICALLY CORRECT STEREO IMAGES
Have you ever worked with stereo material that was not centered correctly? Pointing a stereo microphone a hundred percent accurately onto a sound source gets harder the further away the source is. As a result, you get a recording with a constantly shifting center that would require you to manually adjust and automate the panning over the whole recording. ReCenter continuously analyzes the directionality of a stereo or M/S signal and rotates it to a given target angle in real-time – without narrowing the stereo image.
GOOD-BYE CORRECTIVE PANNING
Correct poorly aimed or moving stereo recordings while skipping the time-consuming and most often ineffective pan automation process. All you need to do ist tell ReCenter how hard, fast and precisely it should adjust your signal.
• Dynamically create convenient stereo images
• Once the center is restored, precisely alter the stereo image
• Input stereo or M/S signals
• Mono filter below certain frequencies
• Multiband mode for heavy-duty applications
• Widen or narrow the centered stereo image
• Shift the output angle to left or right
• Easily correct any stereo recording, where the microphone angle was off
• Dynamically center a vocal artist that moved around the stage while performing
• Center stereo whooshes, drive- or fly-bys and other hard directional effects
• Widen instrument recordings while keeping a perfect stereophonic balance
The BOOM Library is part of DYNAMEDION, Europe’s biggest game audio studio. Our sound designers worked on great games like
• “The Elder Scrolls Online” (Zenimax)
• “The Settlers” series (Ubisoft)
• “Anno” series (Ubisoft)
• “Sacred” series (Deep Silver)
• “Drakensang” (Big Point)
• “Alan Wake” (Microsoft)
– and many many more
The BOOM Library prides itself on providing high-end, ultimate sound effects for all media and audio professionals. Our products have this specific edge you will not find anywhere else: Every collection comes with a 96 KHz high definition, huge source library of our original recordings + a great variety of designed SFX, ready to use. All BOOM Library products are royalty free – which means you get unlimited synch rights with every purchase.
When producing a new BOOM SFX Library, we put all our sound design expertise into the production process to ensure top quality and instant usability. Not only for game projects but for any project that needs to be boosted with a set of great SFX.
BOOM SFX have been used in great projects such as:
• THOR – The Dark World
• SIN CITY: A Dame To Kill For
• Machete & Machete Kills
• The Hobbit – The Desolation Of Smaug (Online Trailer)
• Prometheus (Trailer)
• Disney’s John Carter
• The Dark Knight Rises (Trailer)
Our mission is to provide top notch sound effects and source recordings in high definition. All treated with great Sound Miner metadata, fast to use, easy to access and epic sounding: BOOM!