From all 4 earth’s corners, air streamlines the environment and shapes our stories. Discover the cinematic world of rare winds!
This sound library is the ultimate achievement of a really ambitious project of recording winds from very remote places across the world.
Included are authentic recordings from the Boreal region (North hemisphere: in Canada and Iceland), from the Austral region (South hemisphere: Tierra del Fuego in Argentina and the Last Hope province in Chile), on Islands in Mediterranean region (Thira in Greece), in the Sahara desert (Marocco), Isle-aux-Grues (Canadian winter), and more (see file list for more details)
These were recorded either in urban settings, countryside, or complete wilderness.
Included is a set of useful synthesized, tonal, and designed winds.
The sounds are categorized into 3 folders: Designed, Indoor & Outdoor.
- 102 stereo files
- Highly focused and meticulously edited sounds
- Ready to use Loop
- Urban area and Wild area
- Useful Designed & Synthesized Wind Sounds
- Recordings from the Boreal region (North) in Iceland & Canada
- Recordings from the Austral region (South) in Argentina & Chile
- Recordings from Islands in Greece & Canada
- Recordings from the desert in Marocco
- Abandonned houses and shelters
- Marina, lake, forest, car, flags, arctic, metal pole, prairie, street, mountain, grass, …