New York Gorges and Waterfalls has the hidden sounds of waterfalls from the secluded gorges of New York State. The gorge walls shoot upward 150 meters, creating beautiful stone sanctuaries of sound. Rushing water cuts deep through smooth shale outcrops, with the lack of pebbles giving these falls a uniquely polished and frictionless character. In this collection, you’ll receive sounds ranging from murmuring 1-meter cascades to thunderous 65-meter behemoths. If you need waterfalls distinct to the Appalachians, listen to New York Gorges and Waterfalls.
2% for the Planet:
Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause. I view it as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Waterfall sizes ranging from 0 to 1, 1 to 3, 3 to 5, 6 to 25, and over 25 meters
• Perfectly loopable clips with approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds of audio for each waterfall
• Close and distant perspectives
Mastered Stereo + RAW Mid/Side:
• All 48 sounds included as decoded LR stereo files
• All 48 sounds included as RAW Mid/Side files
• The RAW MS audio files are the same sounds as the mastered stereo, just in their original uncut/unmastered/undecoded form.
• Specs: 10.56 – 192 kHz / 24-bit WAV – 96 files, 48+ sounds, Approx. 140 min