Intervention is the most complete and researched SWAT sound effects library ever made, featuring 26 weapons recorded by Hollywood’s premier weapons recordist, Charles Maynes.
We've compiled a collection of the most frequently used weapons by American SWAT units, offering you a complete sound set to work on modern films, television or games.
We’ve even included the source recordings for you to design your own gunshots, and plenty of additional foley, utilities, boots, explosives, gun handling and gear body movements, making this the most developed soundpack library in its genre.
All files are 24bit/96khz stereo files, meticulously embedded with Soundminer & Basehead metadata, including:
• 26 weapons commonly used by US SWAT teams
• Suppressed and burst variations for most weapons
• Shot variations for dry, open exterior, interior and urban locations
• 4 source layers for each weapon, allowing you to design your own shots
• 14 gun foley weapon sets including reloads, magazine inserts and cocking
• SWAT body gear movements
• Utilities like night vision goggles, batons, battering rams and more
• Large explosives and explosive sweeteners
• Designed gun handling files for gun movements
Charles Maynes' work includes Spider-Man, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Resident Evil 5, and he is regarded as one of the go-to people in Hollywood and games for weapons recording. Intervention also contains gun foley recorded by another Hollywood sound pro, Matthew E. Taylor
SoundMorph is a sound design company based in San Francisco and Montreal.
Our team members come from all over the world including the United States, Canada and France.
SoundMorph was conceived on the idea of creating sound effects and sound design libraries based on the evolution of sound.
We believe, like any medium, sound evolves with time, and therefore new sounds are needed for new times.
Our experience in games, film, cartoons, and television has given us the knowledge to design the best sounds for your project.