Igniter Full Tank – asset list:
Aston Martin Rapide • Audi R8 • Ferrari 348 • Land Rover Defender • Subaru Impreza • BMW i3 • Tesla Model S P85D • Toyota Chaser • Dacia 1310 • U650 M Tractor • Mercedes Actros • Bucker BU 131 • de Havilland Tiger Moth • Honda Civic • Subaru Crosstrek SUV • Ford F150 • Harley Davidson 99 Hog • Porsche Carrera •
Tires HD Pro (volume 1) • The Huey UH-1H • Agusta Westland 119x • CH-47D Chinook • Bombardier Challenger
Select from over 20 high-quality performable vehicles including sports cars, motorbikes, planes, helicopters, space craft and other engine sounds; then process them as part of a powerful, hybrid work flow using Granular, Synth, One Shot or Loop modules.
Design detailed, non-linear behaviour, assign multiple hybrid LFO/macros with complex envelopes and use our powerful drag-and-drop modulator system for dynamic, real-time performance of any of Igniter’s 600+ parameters. Create complex one-shot systems using our unique triggering system (also ideal for impacts, mechanical devices, robotics, sweeteners and more), Automatic or Manual gearbox configurations with steady RPMs and MIDI for testing timings, performing, automating or editing different engine, moving or evolving material.
Get creative with Igniter’s dedicated FX bus for parallel processing, 10 in-built FX per module and easily perform or automate movement using up to 5 discrete layers of pan, doppler and reverb (with a collection of Impulse Responses) all from one master controller. Route the output of each module back to your DAW for mixing and rendering layers or export whole files into your game engine or audio middleware solution.
• Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
• 4 GB of RAM
• OS X 10.9 or later
• 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
• 4 GB of RAM
• Windows 7 and above
• This software is a digital download
• Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, VST, AU
• Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
• Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
• An internet connection is required at the time of activation
• An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
• Igniter can only be activated on one computer at a time
• Igniter licenses cannot be resold or moved between iLok Accounts (contact support for details)
• An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use
• Supported host applications: Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8.2.10 or above, Cubase, Reaper and Ableton Live 10 and above.