Great Lakes: Quiet Nature
• In Great Lakes: Quiet Nature, get a collection of tranquil ambiences from some of the largest freshwater lakes in the world. Hear the soothing rush of coniferous wind as is sings across still water and delicate fluttering of deciduous foliage. Hear the lonesome hoots of Barred Owls as they sing their haunting nighttime song and Common Loons yodeling with endless echoes.
• This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora and fauna from the pristine lakes of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Hear the majestic sparseness of summers near the Great Lakes of North America.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel for this library.
• Quiet Nature ambiences from Great Lakes region of the United States
• All quiet nature tracks have sparse wildlife, wind, and water
• Common Loon – wail calls
• Barred Owl – haunting hoots
• Distant Canadian Geese and Belted Kingfishers
• Soothing coniferous wind over still water
• Delicate fluttering of deciduous leaves
• One, 30-min extended ambience. This track is slit into four parts (without fades) so it can be pieced back together as needed.
• All recordings are from lake edges and surrounding forests.
• This is not a water library, it focuses on ambiences with wildlife (mostly large waterbirds) and wind.
• Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
• Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix “Marker Text”.
• Sennheiser 8040s in ORTF
• Sennheiser MKH50 and 30 in MS
• Sound Devices 702
• Rycote ORTF Blimp
• Rycote MS Blimp