-> 64 sound takes:
– 26 sound takes recorded inside the Airports of Los Angeles (USA), Oakland (USA) and Paris (FRANCE).
– 38 sound takes recorded inside the following planes: Boing 787, one Boing 789 Dreamliner, Airbus A319, and Airbus A320.
– 64 B Format (AmbiX) files, for use directly in 360° movies or VR applications, or to be decode in many different formats (binaural, 7.1, 5.1, stereo, mono, etc…) for decode it you can use the Harpex plugin or the free Soundfield/Rodes plugin.
– 64 5.0 files (Surround), directly decoded from the native A Format from the Sennheiser AMBEO microphone.
– 64 2.0 (stereo) files, directly decoded from the native A Format from the Sennheiser AMBEO microphone.
– Recorder : Sound Device Mixpre 10T
– Microphone : Sennheiser AMBEO
About: This soundbank was recorded as part of the Phonography project. (www.phonography.world)
Phonography is an art and itinerant project dedicated to field recording that will take us from Alaska to Ushuaia.
More sounds and information on: www.phonography.world
© 2019 Phonography World Libray – all rights reserved