Authentic animal sound effects, animal recordings and designed creature and monster sound effects
The Evolved Game Creatures monster sounds collection brings producers and sound designers a versatile and wide-ranging selection of large to medium-sized creature sounds. Includes monster vocalizations and large angry creature sound effects.
Includes over 160 distinctive, immersive, optimized creature sound effects, vocalizations, attacks, sounds of monsters dying, special SFX, growling sounds.
Creating compelling cinematic game characters and outstanding gameplay audio experiences has never been easier. Explore the possibilities for your monster and large creature character sounds thru ten inspiring sound sets in the sound library. Easily outfit mystical creatures, griffins, dinosaurs, and otherworldly critters.
Each monster includes multiple attacks, death, pain, special fx, character specific fx and other vocalizations. All Royalty-Free and all files are pre mixed and mastered, optimized in length and file size to reduce game distributions and memory. RTU-OTB
Evolved Game Creatures 2 is the second installment of our game monster sound effects series. This library brings producers and sound designers a versatile and wide-ranging selection of medium to small creature & monster styled game sound effects.
Useful in animations, video games, mobile apps, motion graphics, film, and software development, Evolved Game Creatures 2 is a go-to collection of monster sounds and audio creativity. Inside you’ll find over 160+ distinctive, immersive, game optimized creature sound effects, vocalizations, attacks, death sounds, special SFX & more. Creating compelling cinematic game characters and outstanding gameplay audio experiences has never been easier.
Explore through 10 inspiring sound sets of your favorite mystical creatures, imaginative supernatural beings that are perfect for any fantasy production! Each sound set & creature will have sounds for attacks, death, damage, spawn, hits, impacts, and breathing.
• Gnoll – (Hyena Creature)
• Harpy – (Dinosaur Bird Creature)
• Hell Hound – (Dog Creature)
• Kelpie – (Horse Creature)
• Mimic – (Mechanical Dinosaur Creature)
• Orc – (Humanoid Creature)
• Owl Bear – (Bird Mammal Creature)
• Rock Golem – (Supernatural Creature)
• Wight – (Ghoul Creature)
• Wraith – (Spirit Creature)
Evolved Game Creatures 2 is designed specifically for games. The audio texture of the entire sound library is deep, dynamic and rich. This collection is perfect for designed monster sounds effects you might find while roaming around in a game, MMO, RPG, or for animalistic villains, creatures, enemy bosses, non-player characters, bots or antagonist characters in your next game and so on.
• Monster & Creature Sound Effects Library
• Game Ready & Designed Sound Effects
• 10 different creature and monster sound sets
• Perfect for game developers and sound designers
• Over 7 minutes fantasy game creatures audio
• Each monster includes multiple attacks, death, pain, special fx, character specific fx & more
• All Royalty-Free
• All files are game-ready, mastered and optimized in length, size to reduce game distributions and space.
• RTU-OTB (ready to use out of the box)
The Exotic Birds sound effects library is a unique collection of 24 different species of exotic birds. It features birds like flamingos, parrots, parakeets, crane, crow, ibis, peacock, and many others.
Bali mynah • Black headed ibis • Canada goose • Chilean Lapwings • Collared parakeet • Crows • Grey parrots • Grey winged trumpeter • Guira Cuckoo • Indian peacock • Kookaburra • Little bustard • Macaw parrot • Moorhen • Palm nut vulture • Paradise crane • Parakeet mouse • Red breasted goose • Red flamingos • Senegal parrots • Southern screamer • Superb starling • White naped crane
To set an exotic scene, or to illustrate a different and luxuriant nature, exotic birdsong is a great asset. Even if it is very difficult to identify each of them, the bird’s songs of this collection will bring you far from home. Feel surrounded by those songs recorded in Brasil, Thailand, Maldives and France.
Bring to life the most repugnant, terrifying, and wicked trolls you can imagine with these voice overs of the highest quality, expertly recorded for authentic monsters, that is the stuff of children’s nightmares! Inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, The Three Billy Goats Gruff, and Beowulf, this sound library includes 285 audio files of Troll HISSES, ROARS, GROANS, GRUNTS, BREATH sounds, CHOKING, GURGLING, and more… All in cutting-edge cinematic fantasy quality, with multiple premium WAV and MP3 formats for your convenience.
BUILD THE PERFECT TROLL
Featuring a HUGE variety of Troll situational sounds, such as WARNINGS, ATTACK Sequences, Inquisitive QUESTIONS, Hurt WAILS, SNORTS, GROWLS, and most commonly used Cave Troll vocal noises in games. Combine them to create a legendary Troll!
The Farm Animals SFX library represents an big selection of domestic animal and bird sounds. The sounds were primarily recorded on farms with a focus on vocalizations.
Baby Chicks: Chirps as a group and single.
Chickens: Clucking after laying eggs, squawking when scared, and clucking in a group.
Cow: Single long and short mooing, breathing recorded with close and far distances. Mooing in farm ambience recordings.
Dogs: Single medium-sized mongrel barking. Whining, yelping and aggressive growling. Big mongrel single barking.
Ducklings: Single calls to mother.
Ducks: Quacking as a group and single.
Geese: Calls in a poultry group.
Guinea Fowls: As a group and single.
Horses: Stallion neigh, grunt, breath, snort and head shake. Ambients of a stable (feeding hay, stableman working).
Peacock: Single calls.
Piglets: European piglets squeals and screams, slurping when eating.
Pigs: European big pig grunt, snort, breath, slurping when eating. Vietnam big pig squeal, scream and breath.
Roosters: Old and young rooster crowings. Recorded at close and far distances. As single and in a poultry group.
Sheep: Single sheep’s bleatings recorded at close and far distances. Also contains recordings of milking.
Turkey: Calls in a poultry group.
The Australian bush is something very close to my heart. Most of these recordings were taken on my family's property in Molong NSW.
This collection includes a large number of natural bush ambiences recorded at all times of day. There are plenty of birds, some sheep, turkeys, bees, cicadas, crickets, dogs and chickens. As well as motor vehicles on gravel, chainsaws, campfires, generators, footsteps, and even a wall construction. There is as always some random stuff fin there as well.
Recorded with a Sound Devices 633 and Sennheiser MKH8040s. The library is 2GB and includes 126 x 24bit 48kHz .wav files. Sound Miner metadata embedded.
There are sounds of forests, swamps and meadows recorded in Ukraine, mostly in spring and summer. Recordings consist of coniferous and deciduous forests, different swamps and few meadows.
Recording gear: Sounddevices 744t, Oktava MC-012
The Forest Ambience 1 library focuses on the ambient sounds of Central Florida’s forest ecology. The focus of this library is a collection of as much general background ambience as possible with minimal focus on any one individual element. It also focuses on a Mid Day – Early Dusk time frame.
The range of ambiences include windy gusts through thick canopies, forests alive with birds and bugs, and erie dead silences void of any life recorded near one of the nation’s largest active bombing ranges. Also included are a few plane flyovers and some outdoor trail ambience near an apartment complex as a bonus.
Captured in environments such as:
• Bottomland hardwoods
• Pine Flatwoods
• Upland hardwoods
• Urban nature trail
Need a classic robot voice? You can build complete robot voice sentences with Fourbit, a typical small-size-robot voice with metallic resonances. It is very intelligible, you can use it for any robot that needs to talk a lot with the listener.
The Fourbit sound effect library contains more than THREE thousands words, chosen amongst the most common English ones. This allows you to build all the sentences you need for your project with this voice.
Fourbit comes with a custom audio browser html file to help you quickly locate, preview and drag & drop the files you need to construct complete sentences.
This library was recorded in southern France and Komagane, Japan for a diverse collection of cricket, grasshopper and frog sounds. With a Fostex FR2, Sennheiser 418S and Olympus LS11, these focused sounds were captured without the rumbling of nearby traffic or wind. They are clean enough to be dropped right into your project, and they are long enough to offer loop points for interactive use.
Get the sounds of 10 species of frogs, toads and treefrogs in this unique animal SFX library.
It features amphibians such as American Bullfrog, American Toad, Gray Treefrog, Green Frog, Mink Frog, Northern Leopard Frog, Pickerel Frog, Spring Peeper, Wood Frog, Western Chorus Frog as well as mixed frog chorus recordings.
The library has been recorded in Québec locations such as Laval, Knowlton, Bondville, Brome, Coaticook, St. Hubert, Sutton, and Longueuil. A total of 50+ minutes of frog recordings are included!
Please note this product was originally called “Animal Sounds.”
Fun Animals Voices is a fun and one of a kind animal sound library. It contains a massive 1212 sound effects and consists of both studio recordings and on location nature recordings.
This sound pack is 2 parts.
1) 1085 animal impersonations by professional voice actors. Animals included: Bear, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Crow/Raven, Dogs (small, large), Duck, Frog, Goat, Gorilla, Hippo, Horse, Hyena, Lizard, Monkey, Mouse, Owl, Pig, Peacock, Pigeon, Rabbit, Seagull, Seal/Walrus, Sheep, Snake, Sparrow, Tasmanian Devil (comical), Turkey/Ostrich, Tweety Bird, Vulture, Wolf, Zebra.
2) 127 nature recordings of ambiences, birds, swamps and others.
ALL sounds from Fun Animal Voices are included our full sound library Pro Sound Collection so if you need more sounds be sure to check it out before purchase.
The “Fun Monsters” library is a vocal collection of 18 cute little monsters.
It comprises 2000+ non-textual vocalizations with variations of actions and emotions recorded by voice actors – all carefully edited, classified, thoroughly metatagged.
The sounds are suitable for cartoons, games, and any projects featuring cute funny characters! It is delivered in 192Khz which allows for additional pitch and treatments.
Gear used: Neumann TLM170R, Sanken Co-100k, Sound Devices 788T, Sennheiser MKH8090
Recorded in September 2018, over 1 month of travel around the Caucasian country.
Tucked between Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Armenia; the lesser-known country Georgia is at the confluent of many cultures and has a wide variety of landscapes.
Through the development process, we gathered unique sonic materials from the scary inaudible sounds up to the piercing cry of Banshee ghosts. Included are: 14 pre-baked atmospheres, 38 designed sound, and 373 useful source sounds.
It comprises recordings of male and female ghosts, crows, miscellaneous sounds of the house, bells, extensive door knocks from various perspectives, and sounds of ghost trying to enter a room.
The atmospheres are easy and ready to use, containing haunting houses, town, forest, cemetery, thunderstorm, and eerie soundscapes.
The designed sounds are mainly focused on ghosts creature with spooky murmur, breathe, group of ghosts and creepy inhalations.
Awaken an ancient fantasy game character who will reign down thunder in your next audio production! AAA Game Character Giant is a voice over sound library featuring a rich and powerful male creature on a mission for vengeance. He’s hungry for man flesh soup, likes taking naps on the smashed villages and thinks everyone owes him tributes of gold and silver.
With AAA Game Character Giant, you get to feast on your enemies bones, laugh at his opponents, and crush anyone who doesn’t give him what he wants. AAA Game Character Giant not only supplies you with a useful variety of vocalizations, stock sayings and dialogue lines, but provides you with immersive scripted dialogues lines allowing you to build those special in- game moments, and fantasy stories your audience wants and enjoys.
The doom of mankind is here. AAA Game Character Giant, available now!
126 vocal sound effects interpreted by three different actors divided in:
– Attacking (different intensities)
– Suffering pains (different intensities)
– Emotions (laughs, angry, etc..)
More about the pack:
– There are 3 types of goblin.
1: Normal-size, neutral goblin.
2: Small-size, high-pitch goblin.
3: Higher-size, more low-tone voice goblin.
– These SFX’s are also suitable for gnomes, small trolls and similar fantasy creatures.
– Recorded by professional voice actors
– Intuitive file naming
– All you’ll ever need regarding Goblin vocal sounds
[Use them again & again]
Use the sound effects over and over, in any of your projects or productions, forever without any additional fees or royalties. Use the SFX in your game, in your trailer, in a Kickstarter campaign, wherever you need to, as much as you want to.
[Professional audio services]
For custom music, sound design, sound engineering or any other game audio services, please send a mail to: email@example.com
Tags: beast, demon, elf, gnome, goblin, imp, laughs, Troll, vermin, voice, sound pack, sfx, game sound, sound effects, character voices, voice pack, rpg sounds, sounds, creature voice, voice asset, laugh, battle voice, character voice
Get some real insect sounds with this SFX library – almost entirely recorded in and around one large grassy meadow throughout various times of day and season. GRASSHOPPERS, CRICKETS & KATYDIDS is a small collection of 14 crisp recordings focusing on 12 insect species commonly found in open fields and forested areas of northeastern North-America. Each sound is 2:30 mins or longer (96kHz/24bit), for a total of 38+ mins of sound.
Allard's Ground Cricket • Carolina Ground Cricket • Northern Bush Katydid • Oblong-Winged Katydid • Red-Legged Grasshopper • Roesel's Katydid • Short-Winged Meadow Katydid • Slender Meadow Katydid • Snowy Tree Cricket • Spring Field Cricket • Sword-Bearing Conehead Katydid
– as well as multiple mixed choruses of various sizes!
• In Great Lakes: Sandhill Cranes, get a collection of ambiences from some of the largest freshwater lakes in the world. Hear the calming openness of still water and the magical echoes of regal waterbirds. Hear the startled alarm cries of Ospreys and the prehistoric calls of Sandhill Cranes so visceral you’ll think pterodactyls are still alive.
• This library offers you an extensive collection of Sandhill Crane ambiences from the pristine lakes of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Hear these majestic birds and feel the power of their intense calls as they sing across the Great Lakes of North America.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel for this library.
Halloween 101 is a great collection of sounds for your spooktacular projects! Inside are eerie ambiences; ghosts and zombies; human grunts, dying, screaming, and wailing; bloody gore; blade sounds, glass breaks, squeaky floors and doors, and so much more!
• Strange, haunting ambiences
• Blades – impacts, hits, chainsaw, war-hammer, battle ax
• Fighting and Gore – punches, rib cage ripping open, splats, goops
• Footsteps – glass, creaky wood
• Glass Breaks
• Human Sounds – evil laughs, screams (solo and group), grunts
• Unhuman Sounds – Groups of ghostly voices, zombies (solo and groups), speaking in tongues
• Weather – thunder & wind
• Doors – creaking, “Demons Gate”
How many sounds can you create with a polystyrene bodyboard? Well, here’s 1,000 to get you started!
This collection of sounds brings you 1,000 unique sounds at 96KHz/24-bit stereo created entirely from a bodyboard. From several creature sounds to computerized sounds, this library is extensive with 642 designed sounds with 11 different styles of vocalization, as well as all of the 358 base sounds that were the ingredients for the vocalizations. If you are looking to spice up your creature vocalization palette, then this library is certainly for you.
Hidden Voices is a sound library series dedicated to finding the voices that are hidden in the most obscure objects. Each library offers an extensive range of sounds created entirely from that object, ready to add a unique flavour to your sound palette.
Also included in the “2017 InspectorJ Bundle” for 50% off!
On the eternal search for new sounds, here is a hefty collection of creature voices created solely through the use of a metal flexatone.
This collection brings you 2,000 original sounds at 96kHz/24-bit stereo offering 4 distinct styles of vocalization prepared to breathe life into your creatures, whether they be alien or machine. Each style has over 450 variations covering over 15 different emotions such as “arguing”, “sad”, “scared”, “excited”, “laugh”, “question” and general “talking”. These 4 vocal styles are:
1. “Voice A”: The untouched raw voice created by the flexatone, perfect for metallic creatures! (0:55-1:12 in the audio example!)
2. “Voice B”: A slightly deeper voice with additional upper harmonics for a sci-fi aesthetic, ideal for futuristic machines! (0:02-0:13 in the audio example!)
3. “Voice C”: A more mature voice with some throaty quivering, suitable for many alien creatures! (0:16-0:32 in the audio example!)
4. “Voice D”: A brighter, lively, child-like voice perfect for younger, smaller creatures! (0:35-0:52 in the audio example!)
In addition to these 4 extensive voices, there are also over 150 traditional flexatone sounds such as the iconic comedic “boing” found in classic cartoons, as well as shakes, flicks, rises, falls and quivers!
Note: The sounds in the audio example have some panning added; the sounds in the library itself are entirely centred.
Hidden Voices is a sound library series dedicated to finding the voices that are hidden in the most obscure objects. Each library offers an extensive range of sounds created entirely from that object, ready to spice up your creature’s voices and add an original flavour to your sound palette. palette.
Explore a large collection of beautiful, tranquil sounds from remote desert locations across the American southwest and enjoy listening to the morning sun awaken desert wildlife. This serene collection features sounds that will make you fall in love with the harmonious desert dawn. Sounds include doves cooing, woodpeckers hammering, White-throated Swifts in swirling flocks, and much more. Featured like never before are recordings of Swainson’s hawks so close you can hear the whoosh as their powerful wings cut through the air. For the second installment of my extensive nature sounds from the heart of the American Southwest, here is High Desert Ambiences 2: Active Nature.
2% for the Planet:
Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause. I view it as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• This library is filled with the “Active Nature” sounds of desert mornings.
• Swainson’s Hawks – a male and female recorded near their nest in a 200-foot cliff. Recordings are from below the nest and include close, distant, circling, diving, and soaring perspectives.
• White-throated Swifts – flocks of small barn swallow-like birds circling, darting, and whooshing in front of a desert cliff.
• Other Birds/Wildlife Included: Canyon Wrens, Bewick’s Wrens, Montezuma Quail, White-winged Doves, Western Screech-Owls, Aoudad Sheep, Rufous-crowned Sparrows, Eastern Meadowlarks, and many more labeled as “songbirds” if not identified by species.
• Tracks starting with the filename “Quiet Desert” have low wildlife activity and are perfect “natural roomtones” to use as the foundation of a designed environment. If you need more “Quiet Nature” tracks check out High Desert Ambiences 3: Quiet Nature or the miniature pack of desert sounds in High Desert Ambiences 1: miNiATURE.
• Most files are 3-6 minutes in length
• Named markers included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform. Starting in Soundminer 4.5Pro_v252 you can now read text markers from within Soundminer!
• Marker text included in the Soundminer Description and BWAV description fields.
• Recording Location – Davis Mountains, Texas
• *Note – Birds were self-identified using several iOS apps and bird identification websites, so I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of species identification.
With A Sound Effect, Asbjoern has created a web site where our international community can browse, learn, and share the vast fruits of our labors. Together we are accelerating the very real potential power of sound design as a recognized art form.
A Sound Effect is an excellent resource for us to keep our animated films sounding unique and exciting.
A Sound Effect is a great asset to have discovered.
We found the site very easy to navigate, purchasing and downloads were effortless and the effects themselves are awesome! Asbjoern has done us all a great service.
We’ll definitely be back!
There are many great independent sound effect libraries available these days. The main problem with having so many, is keeping track of them!
A Sound Effect is a great hub, and is one of the first places I visit to look for sounds by category or genre. I started coming here to see if I could find libraries that I knew I had heard, but forgot WHERE I had heard them.
And in the process discovered libraries I never would have found otherwise. Great work! Keep it up!
We're always looking for new sounds to mangle, so when A Sound Effect had a holiday sale, I tried them out.
The purchase experience is really smooth and quick, and delivery is almost instant.
I'll definitely come back to them again in the future!
A Sound Effect is a wonderful resource for indie sound effects libraries. On top of that, it has some of the finest sound design, film and game audio interviews!
I often need very specific types of sounds so I've become a big supporter of independent recorders.
Until now I've always had to go to their individual websites. Now I can find them all in one place.
And, Asbjoern is great to work with!
A Sound Effect is a well curated boutique sound effects shop and a great place to find industry interviews and learning resources.