Explore the map below - and activate the left-hand sidebar on the map to quickly get an overview of all the community groups listed:
Need more community resources? Check out the A Sound Effect ‘Tools’ menu for ways to find audio jobs, audio events, audio pros, sound design guides, sound effects & more.
Please share this:
Metal Resonant Rusty Door Play Track 100+ sounds included
Recorded at a remaining bunker constructed near the Chebucto Head lighthouse (Halifax, Nova Scotia) during WWII, now in a state of semi-ruin and covered in rust.
These recordings were a happy accident, discovered on the way to record something else. This large, heavy steel door has been rusting since wartime, and when I noticed it I immediately knew it would have a unique sonic character. When moved, it produces interesting almost musical tones, rich with harmonics and ripe for processing.
This library includes a variety of sounds generated by interacting with the door in different ways (scraping, punching, and moving at various speeds) and was recorded in mid-side with a Schoeps Mini CMIT + CMC6 MK8 into a Sound Devices 633.
All sounds are decoded to LR stereo, normalized and processed minimally beyond noise reduction. Files are tagged with metadata in Basehead and stamped in iXML, bext and ID3 formats.33 %OFFEnds 1573858799
Metal The Junkyard Metal Library Play Track 3183 sounds included
The Junkyard Metal sound library includes 3183 clips in 98.49 GB. It collects the sound of metal hits, drops, pick ups, rattles and clatters, rumbles and rummaging, rocking, rolling, and scraping.
Featuring diverse props ranging from large metal storage containers, diesel tanks, shopping carts, and tractor buckets to to smaller propane tanks, crates, shopping carts, and bolts, nails, and ammunition, the collection provides multiple performances in each clip.
The sounds were performed from light to heavy intensities and captured at 192 kHz, 24-bit resolution with Sanken, Sennheiser, Neumann, and Schoeps microphones.
The bundle is delivered with Pro Tools and Reaper mixing sessions, full professional embedded metadata, and metadata keyword import files in 7 languages.70 %OFFEnds 1573599599
Footsteps Gamemaster Pro Sound Collection Play Track 8076 sounds included, 189 mins totalRated 5.00 out of 5
Pro Sound Collection is the highest quality and most affordable sound library you will find. The ultimate collection of 8076 ready to use sound effects!!!
This is the perfect collection of sounds for all types of sound designers, game developers and video editors who need a large range of high quality sound effects ready to use. Designed specifically for games, film and other media by award winning sound designers.
What’s included? EVERY sound Gamemaster Audio ever made! ALL our other other sound libraries (plus other sounds) have been packed into in this amazing sound collection.
Pro Sound Collection Includes:
Animal Sounds $25
Explosion Sound Pack $10
Footstep and Foley Sounds $10
Fun Casual Sounds $15
Fun Character Voices $10
Gun Sound Pack $19
Guns, Bullets and Explosions $35
Human Vocalizations $25
Magic and Spell Sounds $25
Punch and Combat Sounds $29
Retro 8 Bit Sounds $15
Sci-Fi Sounds and Sci-Fi Weapons $25
Silenced Gun Sounds $25
Troll Monster Vocalizations $10
Total value $278!!!Sound Categories:
• Alarms • Ambience • Animals • Beeps • Bullets • Buttons • Cartoon • Cinematic • Collectibles • Comedy • Doors • Electricity • Explosions • Fire • Foley • Footsteps • Guns • Hums • Items • Levers • Magic • Misc. • Nature • Powerups • Punches • Retro/8Bit • Sci-Fi • Snow / Ice • Switches • User Interface • Voice • Water • Weapons • Whooshes + MANY MORE!20 %OFF
Foley Footstep Loops II Play Track 663 sounds included
Editing footsteps in audio post-production can be time-consuming. Footstep Loops II is a sound library that delivers a comprehensive kit of footstep sound effects made to ease your daily work.
The collection contains footstep sounds of various shoes and surfaces, recorded in different paces and edited to continuous but lively 30-second sound loops.
The Footstep Loops II Sound Library covers a wide range of different footsteps:
Barefoot, Socks, Slippers, Flip-Flops, Sneakers on Wood, Sneakers on Concrete, Boots on Wood, Boots on Concrete, Heels on Wood, Heels on Stone;
Grass, Gravel, Forest, Foliage, Dry Foliage, Stones, Puddle, Mud, Snow;
Stairs up + down: Wooden Stairs, Metal Stairs, Stone Stairs
Each type of footsteps is available as a set of 13 sound files that represent a range from walking very slowly up to very speedy. Paces are sorted by Footsteps per Minute (FPM):
Ground Footsteps: from 40 FPM to 160 FPM
Stairs Footsteps: from 60 FPM to 180 FPM (up) / from 80 FPM to 200 FPM (down)
Since all (ground) footstep loops have the same FPM paces, they can be layered easily. E.g. you can add a puddle sound element to sneakers walking on concrete etc.
You can add clothing as a layer to make the movements sound more natural. The sounds of jeans & jacket fit to all ground footsteps. Furthermore, versions with well-balanced clothing sounds of all main footstep loops are already included as ready-to-use files!
Some experimental elements are also included in the library:
2 layers of floor creaks and one layer that adds the sound of keys in the pocket while walking.
Paces of the sound loops included in the Footstep Loops II sound library increase in steps of 10 FPM each. If you need a value in between, time-compress the file just a tiny bit – the quality loss is almost inaudible in modern digital audio workstations.
ONLINE FOOTSTEPS GENERATOR
To get an impression of what you get with the Footstep Loops II sound library, go HERE and play around with footsteps online.
35 %OFFEnds 1574204399
- 663 audio files
- 331 minutes total runtime
- all files contain meta-data / keywords for easy search
Environments Stream River & Waterfall vol.2 Play Track 88 sounds included
43 locations from various perspectives.
STREAM / RIVER & WATERFALL features WATER MOVEMENT from JAPAN and NEW ZEALAND.
Each STREAM and RIVER have their unique flows, and varieties of topographies gives each its characteristic sound – and WATERFALLS from small to medium adds nature feeling to it.
In addition, the library also features places where SPRING WATER GUSHES in Japan, and huge ELECTRIC WATER PUMP from New Zealand and more.
Recorded @ 24 Bit / 96 kHz with ortf, spaced omni, XY and carefully edited.22 %OFFEnds 1574204399
Cars Renault Master IV 2.3 DCI 165 Play Track 80+ sounds included, 88 mins total
The Renault Master IV 2.3 DCI 165 sound library features 76 high-quality files recorded with a multi-mic setup. The engine was recorded in sync with cabin interior ambients, and you can expect different styles of driving, from casual city driving, through accelerations on a highway up to rpm ramps and constant rpm loops for game audio.
In addition to engine recordings, this sound effects library features exterior passes, whooshes and other road-related sounds recorded in mono and stereo. Last but not least, different foley recordings covering exterior and interior sound effects.10 %OFFEnds 1574204399
Destruction & Impact Rock Brick and Dirt 3 Play Track 500+ sounds included, 17 mins total $27
Rock, Brick and Dirt 3 is the third of the series! This bundle includes all remastered sounds from RBD 1 and 2. With more than 100 new files recorded and designed. It’s a package of impact, Smash, Crumbling, Scratching, Landfall and more rock debris sounds. The library contains 333 files of various recording texture and perspective.
A good package to add a dirty texture to your production.
Each sound has been meticulously edited individually, All files were recorded and are delivered in 24bit 96kHz Broadcast Wave files, all embedded with metadata information for easy import and ensure fast and easy workflow.
Animals & Creatures Alaska: Active Nature Play Track 48+ sounds included, 300 mins total From: $69
• In Alaska: Active Nature, get a collection of the energetic ambiences from Lake Clark National Park, Alaska. Hear the resounding sound of glacial valleys as the endless sun fuels the ecosystem. Hear playful shorebirds energetic calls and whooshing flybys. Hear the sweet singing of Swainson’s Thrush and resonant woodpeckers that ring for miles. Hear cottonwoods creaking and the eerie winnowing of Wilson’s Snipe circling overhead.
• This library is packed full of tracks with vibrant flora and fauna from the lively summer landscapes of the Arctic. Hear the sounds of this stunning natural cathedral while the nearby glaciers remain. The ecosystem won’t sound the same when they’re gone.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel for this library.KEY FEATURES:
• Active nature ambiences with dense flora and fauna
• Lush, dense songbird choruses
• Close, single species calls
• Wing flutters and whooshing flybys
• Water takeoffs and landings
• Lush forest birds
• Energetic shorebirds
• Days and nights in the beaver pond filled marshland
• Days and nights in the boreal forest
• Two, 30+ minute dawn choruses
• Lone moose walking in a beaver pond
• Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
• Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix “Marker Text”.BLOG POST:
• Coming Soon on the ASFX blogFILE LIST & METADATA:
• View larger version or Download CSV
• Flora (plants) and Fauna (animals) are described in these terms:
• fauna sparse
• fauna constant
• flora sparse
• flora constant
• flora and fauna sparse
• flora and fauna constant
• Included wildlife: Moose, Swainson’s Thrush, Varied Thrush, Golden-crowned Sparrow, White-crowned Sparrow, Lincoln’s Sparrow, Savannah Sparrow, Common Loon, Dark-eyed Junco, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Townsend’s Warbler, American Robin, Black-billed Magpie, Greater Yellowlegs, Lesser Yellowlegs, Spotted Sandpiper, Green-winged Teal, Mallard, Wilson’s Snipe, Boreal owl, Northern Saw-whet Owl, Great Horned Owl, Woodpeckers, bats
STEREO AND QUAD FILES:
• Stereo: front mid/side decoded to left and right.
• Quad: double mid/side decoded to quad.MORE INFO:
• Read 40+ user reviews for Thomas Rex Beverly Audio
• Read my Field Recording Mastering Rules and learn more about how these recordings were mastered.
• Browse the Library Info Master List to compare specs on all my libraries.
• Browse the Metadata Master List to search my entire catalog.
• MD5 and SHA 256 Checksums are included for each zip file in my catalog. Use these hashes to check the integrity of your downloaded files.GEAR USED:
• Sennheiser MKH8040 pair and MKH30 in Double Mid/Side
• Sound Devices MixPre-6
• Cinela Pianissimo Double Mid/Side Blimp
+ free sounds with every issue: