125 pristine roomtones from locations including offices, universities, schools, apartments, hotels, laboratories, bathrooms, stairwells & garages. Unwanted background sounds have been removed through the use of Izotope Spectral Repair, resulting in a wide variety of refined roomtones. All sounds were recorded using the Sound Devices Mix-Pre 6 and a stereo pair of Sennheiser 8020s.
• In Nature Roomtones: Deserts, get a collection of ambiences with zero wildlife and barely audible wind. Hear the nothingness of desert plains and open sparseness of mountain valleys resonated by barely audible wind. Hear wildlife-free, natural roomtones from 44 different locations perfect for your post-apocalyptic productions or as atmospheric beds for any type of environment.
• This library offers you an extensive collection of ambiences with sparse flora and zero fauna from winter nights in the desert. Hear the majestic sparseness of desert nights perfect for your dystopian adventure story.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel for this library.
• 2-5 minutes clips from 44 different locations
• Mountain valleys
• Mountain ridge tops
• Barely audible wind
• Light wind with distant winter grass
• Zero wildlife and insects
• Zero water
• Sparse foliage
• Read 40+ testimonials for Thomas Rex Beverly Audio
• Read my Field Recording Mastering Rules and learn more about how these recordings were mastered.
• Browse the Library Info Master List to compare specs on all my libraries.
• Browse the Metadata Master List to search my entire catalog.
• MD5 and SHA 256 Checksums are included for each zip file in my catalog. Use these hashes to check the integrity of your downloaded files.
Nature Roomtones: These are natural soundscapes with zero fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. These recordings are location nonspecific because there is zero wildlife. As a result, these sounds can be used as a foundation for any natural environment you create.
Quiet Nature: These are natural soundscapes with sparse fauna, sparse flora, and sparse water. These recordings are geographically linked to a place because of the wildlife present in the recordings.
• Sennheiser 8040s in ORTF
• Sennheiser MKH 8040 and MKH 30 in MS
• Sennheiser MKH50 and 30 in MS
• Sound Devices 702
• Rycote ORTF Blimp
• Rycote MS Blimp
Need the sounds of a deserted school? This library delivers a range of room tones from empty corridors, cellars, staircases, toilets and dining halls – featuring ventilation sounds and heaters humming in empty halls during the Christmas holidays.
A collection of ambiances, street sounds, nature ambiances and SFX recorded in Berlin, Germany between 2012-2019.
You will get recordings of airport and train stations with P.A announcements, High quality recordings of S-Bahn and U-bahn Trains both Interior and Exterior perspectives .Interior Bus Rides, Restaurants , Street sounds with German walla and voices, quiet residential ambiances, Rooftops and Roomtones, Supermarkets and Flea markets, Kindergarten, Playgrounds,Street traffic, Pedestrian areas, City Forest, and more.
All Files delivered in Stereo Wav 24/ 96
Sound devices Mixpre 6
Sennheiser MKH 8040St ORTF
Get the sounds and ambiences of Jamaica in this very special sound effects library, featuring almost 12 hours of authentic recordings.
An Additional Library of Vol 1. the Jamaican Vibrations SFX library includes Walla sounds of Jamaican Patois chatting, urban and village ambiences, high mountain atmospheres, forest sounds, car rides, coffee farm working sounds, wooden house sounds, roomtones, beaches, as well as a luxury hotel visit. So if you're looking for the real sounds of Jamaica, here they are:
British Stately Home is a collaboration between two award-winning sound designers, Stefan Henrix (Chernobyl, Batman Begins) and Steve Fanagan (Room, Frank). It is a collection of 256 files recorded at 24bit/96kHz, totalling 18.6GB. The recordings are a mixture of mono, stereo, LCR and 5.0 files. In some cases there are multiple perspectives on the same recording (close, mid and wide). There are also Impulse Responses from several of the building's more characterfully reverberant rooms, which have been recorded from different perspectives and edited for use with Altiverb.
Sounds for this library were recorded over two days in a beautifully maintained rural British Stately Home; a late-18th-century neo-classical mansion. We set out to record any and all aspects of the building and its surroundings. The collection includes doors, windows, fireplaces, clocks, drips, keys and various unusual, period specific props we came across.
The interior of the building was one of the quietest places either of us have ever recorded and the Roomtones we've captured here are some of the most still and neutral recordings we've both made.
All of the sounds are authentic and the spaces we recorded in are reverberant, have their own ambience, and have coloured each of the recordings with the natural acoustic of this magnificent building.
We often set-up with multiple mics to capture different perspectives of the same recordings and these will hopefully offer the user interesting options as they work with these sounds.
At times we have left our own movements at the beginning and end of recordings, as they captured something of the building's unique acoustic and have proven useful to both of us in our own film work with this library. This is a diverse and versatile library and the recordings take well to pitch and time shifting, and to other plugin manipulation.
Equipment Used: Sanken CMS-7S, DPA4060, Sennheiser MKH60, Rode NT4, Sound Devices 702T, Sound Devices USB Pre-2, Roland R26