Need the sounds of a deserted school? This library delivers a range of room tones from empty corridors, cellars, staircases, toilets and dining halls – featuring ventilation sounds and heaters humming in empty halls during the Christmas holidays.
The independent sound effects community strikes again with 11 interesting SFX libraries – hear them all here:
This library contains a collection of sounds sourced from 22 different elevators found in the following locations:
- Car Parks
Each elevator has its own unique characteristics featuring creaks, groans, impacts & rattles. All elevators feature roomtones, buttons, doors opening & closing (both interior & exterior perspective) and in motion using the Sound Devices Mix-Pre 6, Sennheiser MKH 416 and Sennheiser MKH 8020 stereo pair at 24bit/96khz for all your sound design needs.
• In High Desert Ambiences 4: Coyotes, I revisit the place where my field recording journey started: West Texas. On my drive out, a massive wildfire was burning large parts of the Davis Mountains. The day I arrived firefighters were finally able to contain the blaze, but sadly not before 22,000 acres burned. Much of the wildlife is too slow to escape, but luckily one pack of coyotes was fast enough to climb over a ridge. Normally I hear coyotes out in the plains where they love hunting jackrabbits. That night, however, I was recording from the edge of the dead fire. I was stunned to hear howling deep in the valley! The pack had run into the mountains to escape the blaze.
• In this library, hear the angst-ridden vocals of coyotes running to escape a wildfire. Hear the howls and yips of an extremely close pack bouncing from high valley walls. Hear an echo chamber filled with the haunting howls of coyotes who has just had their home burned.
2% FOR THE ENVIRONMENT & CARBON NEUTRAL:
• Two percent of the price of this library is donated to an environmental cause, as an “artist royalty” for the planet!
• Carbon offset credits were purchased to offset my field recording travel for this library.
• Six distinct coyote choruses. Recorded closely, from about 1/4 mile.
• Howls and yips bouncing from high valley walls
• Regal Great Horned Owl hoots
• Lonely crickets chirping
• Bats: ultrasonic and audible clicks
• Eerie ranch dog barks
• Quiet Nature clips from the same location to use a “natural roomtones”.
• Named markers are included in each file to help find interesting events in an otherwise uniform waveform.
• Markers are included in the Soundminer and BWAV description fields starting with the prefix “Marker Text”.
• Read how I captured these mournful howls in my blog post: Wildfire Coyotes.
• Read 40+ user reviews for Thomas Rex Beverly Audio
• Read my Field Recording Mastering Rules and learn more about how these recordings were mastered.
• Browse the Library Info Master List to compare specs on all my libraries.
• Browse the Metadata Master List to search my entire catalog.
• MD5 and SHA 256 Checksums are included for each zip file in my catalog. Use these hashes to check the integrity of your downloaded files.
• Sennheiser MKH 50 and 30 in Mid/Side
• Sound Devices 702
• Rycote MS Blimp
We had the chance to make the crossing of the North Atlantic Ocean on a cargo ship container (ATLANTIC STAR).
We boarded in the Antwerp industrial port in Belgium, sailed the English Channel, and then stopped at Liverpool’s industrial port.
Then we crossed the North Atlantic Ocean to reach Halifax, Canada. This trip took us 10 days, 10 days of sounds recording.
Through this trip, we were able to access places that normally are closed to the public: industrial ports, and a container ship.
-The completed sound bank (Stereo + Surround-Ambisonic) contains 154 files record in 24 bit / 96 kHz
The provided collection features over 1 hour of ambient recordings in Northern Italy, in the Trentino, Veneto, Lombardia, Piemonte, and Liguria regions and include cities, country sides, mountains, grape fields, national parks, roomtones, crowds, mornings/days/afternoon and nights. Also noted is some city ambiences and crowds are void of traffic noise as some city laws forbid traffic, they are clean and isolated calm and quiet crowds.
They are stereo recordings in decoded MS and XY. All files are mastered the same, in Protools HD, and are monitored through a phase scope to keep the files phase coherent, and edited to be M&E friendly.
Authentic Thailand Vol.4 is the latest volume in the Authentic Thailand series.
This massive collection contains various City and Village Sounds, Beaches, Jungle, and Nature Sounds. As a special it contains Transportation Sounds such as a Offroad ride with 4×4 Pickup, a Longtailboat, Ferry Boat, Public Taxi, driving with a TUK TUK, Railway Station Platform and Sports Sounds such as traditional Muay-Thai-Boxing in many situations, Indoor Volleyball Competition, Snooker-Club, Ping Pong and Volleyball Training in Elementary School etc.
It features typical Streets, Temple, Funeral Mass, Procession Day, Markets, Traffic Sounds, Walla, Island Beaches, Nature/Jungle Sounds with Birds, Winds, Insects and Residential Village Sounds.
It also contains some Bonus Tracks with wooden Door Sounds with open/close from int/ext, and Condominum Roomtones in the Heart of Bangkok.